81-100

Pinellia novel
Chapter 81 New Content Replacement
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80Next chapter: Chapter 82

Chapter 81 New Content Replacement

Compared with Dai Duo's panic and despair, Mingzhu felt really comfortable, happy and beautiful at this time.

After falling into a coma, she did not struggle in some groggy chaos, nor did she run wildly in the endless corridors, nor did she face the difficult choice of going back and staying behind.

She just drifted in a very light halo very comfortably. As light and beautiful as fireflies in the night sky.

Very light, just like the faint moonlight in summer, wrapping her like a gauze, hazy and misty.

The feeling of weightlessness was like drifting in the outer space of the universe. The heaviness and sleepiness of the past few days were all gone, and my whole body felt relaxed, as if I was about to fly.

My head is no longer as heavy as before. Mingzhu felt that she was as free and happy as if she was lying in her mother's amniotic fluid.

With her eyes closed, she huddled up in a ball in her most primitive posture, floating quietly in a ball of moonlight. She slept soundly and deeply, with a touch of extremely comfortable sweetness overflowing from the corner of her mouth.

Where she couldn't see it, the halo of light spilled out like threads pulling out cocoons. Threads of extremely fine threads, which were difficult to discern with the naked eye, poured out from all directions, entangled the pearl, wrapped her, and

slowly , the prototype of a pupa that is about to take shape is revealed.

Dai Duo is not as heartless and cheerful as Mingzhu.

This Zhuangzi is the most remote and bumpy road outside Sijiu City. It is also because of this that no one is competing for it, which makes it more low-key and less noticeable.

However, Dai Duo hated being so low-key and not being noticed at this time.

There isn't even a bigger village within a few miles, so where can I find a doctor?

At this time, even if we rush to find the secret guards, we still have to wait for a long time.

Holding the pearl, Dai Duo's hands could not help but tremble slightly. The panic in my heart is getting bigger and bigger.

The one who came the fastest was a country doctor from Zhuangzi. He was a self-taught man. He usually helped people in Zhuangzi with their headaches and fevers, and he could still cope with them.

However, at this moment, looking at the male mistress who looked like a door god, and the mistress lying in his arms, who was obviously unconscious, he could only move forward with trembling legs.

Looking at the trembling and dishonored doctor in front of him, Dai Duo was extremely upset.

He was also wearing short clothes that farmers used to work in the fields. The shoes were also filled with mud, which coupled with his slightly wretched appearance. From beginning to end, he didn't look like a doctor at all.

But even if he no longer believed him, Dai Duo could only hold on to a glimmer of hope and let him come forward to help take his pulse.

Sun Erdan almost peed. Under the hot gaze of his master, his legs almost gave out and he fell to his knees on the ground.

But in the end, it wasn't his backbone or arrogance that supported him. He had none of these. What kept him from falling down and passing out in the end was his mistress's pulse.