141-160

Pinellia novel
Chapter 141 Death of the County Magistrate
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 140 ShotgunNext chapter: Chapter 142 Trip to Macau

Chapter 141 The Death of the County Magistrate

"Master Dai, please make it easy for us to wait. The official documents for more than a month have been accumulated all over the room." The person who spoke was Fu Kang, a fellow Macau official, with a slippery look. Guan Shen looks more like a shrewd businessman, but the glimpse of his mustache makes him look more elegant. But that's all it looks like. Refined people cannot stay in this world for so long.

Although he is under the command of the Xiangshan County Magistrate like the Xiangshan County Magistrate, his official position is a full half rank higher than that of the County Magistrate. Only the county magistrate can suppress him. But he is the one who speaks the truth in Macau. This time there is a new listing, and he has to give this new boss a warning so that he knows whose territory this is.

If the new boss is easy to talk to, then we can still get along with him according to the previous model. However, if the new county magistrate is a bit difficult to deal with, haha!

Fu Kang has many means to let him know who is in charge of this place.

The worst case scenario is to replace him with another county magistrate.

Cai Pingxi, the Prime Minister of Xiangshan County, was drinking tea by himself with his head lowered, without even a glance. It was as if he was in the elegant room of a teahouse and listening to the melodious music of the actors downstairs. . He looked like an old god was here. The whole person had no reaction at all to the words of Macao Tongzhi. It made Dai Duo look twice.

To be honest, this place is as solid as the county magistrate who knows Liushui. In recent years, the county magistrate has changed almost every year, but Fu Tongzhi has been reelected for two terms, and has stayed in this extremely wealthy place for six years.

Six years, in a land where pirates invaded and people caused chaos every year, it was possible to maintain a good six years and buy such a large family fortune. It’s called a ghost if there’s nothing fishy inside. If you want to play the game, you must abide by the rules of the game, and the rules of the game are determined by Fu Kang. As for who is standing behind him, it depends on whether Dai Duo has the ability to find out.

Dai Duo knew clearly in his heart that he didn't really just remember traveling around in the past few months. He only took pictures of half of the few secret guards in his hand. Therefore, before Dai Duo arrived at Xiangshan, he already knew how many bottles of real Buddha and how many bottles of fake ghosts were offered here.

In fact, the previous county magistrate had long been unable to hold on, but because the Fan people paid a lot of tribute every month, the eldest brother was reluctant to give up this place. Unexpectedly, greed cost him his life. He also made room for himself.

Dai Duo lowered his head and drank tea, silently, letting Fu Kang look triumphant in front of him. After a long while, he said quietly, "I didn't realize that Mr. Fu is also impatient. Xiangshan is a thousand miles away from the capital. I can rush here in less than a month. It's already a day and night journey. If Mr. Fu still feels that "Stop, there's nothing I can do. After all, I'm just a mortal and can't learn those tricks." Dai Duo

smiled very kindly, and his pretty face showed that I was easy to bully. But what he said was a bit unscrupulous.

"Aren't you from Guilin?" As soon as Fu Kang finished his words, he knew that he had said the wrong thing. He bit his tongue and swallowed the rest of the words. He took a deep look at the young boy in front of him, picked up the tea cup and then lowered his head. Cover the expression on your face. But he secretly speculated in his heart that he was careless and didn't know whether the new Mr. Dai was a dumpling or a tough one.