41-60

Pinellia novel
Chapter 41
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 40Next chapter: Chapter 42

Chapter 41

Many people are happy, but An Tai is worried. After all, after losing Master Li, An Tai is about to face another extremely terrifying thing - losing his sister again.

Since the fourth master quietly came to Wuya's house on the moving day, Master Li has quietly left without leaving a word.

At first, everyone thought he was just going out to look for people again like before. It's normal to disappear for three to five days as soon as you go. But five days later, there was no sign of Master Li coming back. An Tai was anxious, so Fucha Langtu took An Tai and rushed into the room specially prepared for Master Li.

The house was very spacious, and it was as clean and tidy as if no one had ever lived in it, but An Tai was stunned for a moment. He helped Master Li buy these things in the house bit by bit, as small as a cup or a painting, all of which contained his feelings for Master Li.

But at this moment, at a glance, except for the master's own little package that was no longer there, there was no sign of anything else being touched. No, it should be said that Master Li has never moved in as everyone expected. It was as if the promise he made when being tortured by An Tai was just a joke. Maybe he was really moved, but it was obvious that he still didn't want to enter the home of Wuya, who had become a serious Ba Jing Banner man.

And his favorite Wu Yaantai has also changed from an ignorant and silly boy to a popular person in front of Sibeile. Everything has changed. And it will never be the same again.

An Tai couldn't turn around for a while. Can't believe this is all true. Tears fell down with a loud sound. An Tai rushed in in disbelief, opened the closet with force, and roughly threw the things inside out one by one. Clothes, quilts, shoes~~~~these were all bought by E Niang for Master Li later. They are all still there, but the whitewashed clothes that Master Li often wore before are no longer there. It was as if the master with the flat nose was just a figment of his imagination these days. It wasn't until the house was turned over that it was as messy as if it had been looted by bandits, that An Tai made a new discovery.

In addition to the dagger - the special dagger specially made by my sister, Master Lang Tu asked for it but was reluctant to give it to him, and finally secretly gave it to Master Li - it was also missing. An Tai's tears suddenly stopped after discovering this fact, as if the main gate had been closed. Opening his mouth stupidly. All he could think about was what Master Li said when he accepted the dagger. Only then did the extremely aggrieved expression loosen up.

"Okay, okay, then I will accept it. From now on, this dagger will be the silly boy, and the silly boy will always be with the master. Okay?" Master Li took the dagger into his arms with a hint of disgust, as if to endure it It's like I can't get rid of this fool's ink marks. But the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up. An Tai was happy. He didn't know whether to dislike it or not. He only knew that the dagger was himself, and he was the dagger. When the master carried the dagger, he was carrying himself. The master has not forgotten himself. It's true. Didn't abandon myself. He sniffed hard. After sucking back the snot that flowed out unknowingly, An Tai folded the clothes one by one without even looking at the disgusted Master Lang Tu behind him. His hands and feet were as clumsy as a bear picking at grape skins, but they were all rolled into a ball, but his cautious energy made Lang Tu feel sour in his heart.

They are both masters, and I am still the legitimate master of the stupid boy. Why have I never seen the stupid boy treat me like this? Hum~~~

Lang Tu would never admit that he was jealous. The moment he opened the room, he knew that the donkey-tempered guy was gone. A martial arts person who never interacts with the government would break the rules by coaching An Tai. I was just moved by the silly boy's persistence.