121-140

Pinellia novel
Chapter 121 Moving to a new home
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 120 Little Phoenix Fairy’s ProblemNext chapter: Chapter 122 Moving to the New Year

Chapter 121: When you move into

a new home, you enter the door. It’s the door. After all, the words "Dai Mansion" are engraved high on this tall arched gatehouse-shaped gate. The wall of the Forbidden City is 12 meters high, and the gate of the Dai family is ten meters high. There are three ferocious beasts standing on the top. They are all made of milky white stones and look like a gatehouse. They have three arched door openings, one large and two small. The base is half as high as the door of the house next door. The parapet wall is also higher than other people's fences.

The overall image is to give people the feeling of being stable, strange, solemn, solemn, and majestic. The gate is different from the ordinary wooden gate with copper nails. It is made of two iron pillars as thick as an adult's fingers twisted together to form an iron gate. It is also embedded with a steel plate that is thick enough for the arm. It looks dark and very weird. The top of the gate is covered with thin and long spikes, like the fangs of beasts.

The group of people stood at the door, their legs and feet trembling slightly. They had never seen such a weird door. It was like walking into the belly of a monster. Walking inside, the rock walls on both sides and the reliefs on the inside of the arch are the most wonderful. The leader was Su Jiayan, the eunuch in charge of the Kangshou Palace. He was well-informed. He could tell at a glance that the carvings on them were all ferocious beasts from the Classic of Mountains and Seas. The content is mostly stories about mountain ghosts. The Su Family Banquet suddenly tightened its anus.

The gatehouse is very long, five or six meters in length. After exiting the gatehouse, the big guy was stunned again.

What comes into view is a huge lake.

It's a lake, right? It wouldn't be considered big elsewhere, but such a neat pool is still very impressive. There are no rocks or pavilions. Just such a boxy piece. It's big, covering an area of ​​about five acres. On the edge of the lake are smooth and neat steps made of snow-white marble, which allow you to walk all the way to the bottom of the water. The lake water is very clear, but with deep and shallow blues, like a huge transparent sapphire set in the yard.

Walking along the stone road beside the lake, everyone found that there were no rockeries, flowing water, or pavilions in the yard. On the contrary, the trees dotted everywhere were only as high as a person, and they were all pruned into various shapes. Such a shape looks neat and clean, and there are short grasses growing under the trees, but they look particularly thick. Su Jiayan looked at the green grass, and felt something moved in his heart. He didn't know if it was okay to lie on it. Just as soft as expected. On both sides are a row of first-floor penthouses. They are called penthouses, but they are just one floor lower than the main house in the middle, but the decoration style is exactly the same.

At the end of the lake, echoing the gate is a long row of strange two-story buildings. In the middle is a large and tall fountain, which is carved with a bare-chested mermaid holding a round shell high in her hand. At this time, the shell is spraying water jets from the inside. The few people who looked at it hurriedly looked down, cursing in their hearts that they were immoral.

The main house is real, it’s really weird. The high-rise roof is like a sharp blade piercing the sky. It's so densely packed that it makes anyone's scalp tingle when they look at it.

A long row of houses were all two-story buildings. The wall facing the courtyard was full of large and small windows, inlaid with large bright glass. The Su family banquet felt a little stunned, knowing that this glass was a Gold and precious objects, only a few pieces can be inlaid in Emperor Kangxi's study in the huge Forbidden City. This is the Dai family~~~Tsk~~~