161-177 (End)

Pinellia novel
Chapter 161
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 160Next chapter: Chapter 162

Chapter 161

In the brightly lit stadium, a basketball spins rapidly in the hands of its owner like a ballet dancer. The gorgeous fancy dribbling is dazzling. The surroundings are crowded with colleagues who are watching in three circles inside and outside. From time to time, Then bursts of screams resounded throughout the sky!

The center of the audience was the man wrapped in handsome sportswear. He was well-proportioned and tall, with a standard figure like a model, but with a huge belly and a handsome half-twisted body that originally covered the top of his head. The sweater and hat fell down with her jumping movements, revealing that unbelievably delicate face.

Like God’s most elaborate masterpiece!

To be honest, God always prefers the stars, regardless of their wealth, background, appearance, or even their ability to be reborn after death. It's as if everyone is a drag brought by the stepmother, and only she is her biological child.

In the center of the court, Stars magically grabbed the ball flying above their heads and pushed the basketball with one hand. After a beautiful arc, the basketball showed a perfect parabola and smashed into the basket.

Bingo! A perfect three-pointer, score.

The teammates excitedly high-fived each other in celebration. The defeated team went over together and gave Sheng Ni a few punches because Fanxing had intercepted the ball from his hand.

The basketball landed, just as the girl imagined. It only made a series of banging sounds when it landed on the ground, and then rolled to the side. Feeling a little proud, Fanxing's mouth curled up, and his cold face suddenly became much softer. The whole person became brighter and brighter.

Sheng Ni, who had been chasing the ball and being tortured, didn't have time to catch his breath when he saw the basketball rolling past his feet. He suddenly felt choked and collapsed on the ground.

Don't play like this, sister, you are a pregnant woman~~~You can still torture me like this, are you still a human being?

You know, he is the little sports expert in the team, the one with the most developed motor nerves. At the original Star Games, he was always asked to participate as a representative.

But when he got in front of Li Fanxing, he could only be completely tortured.

It was too much...

Sheng Ni collapsed on the court slumped, lying on the ground unable to move. There is no hope in life.

Accompanying the warm applause was Quan Zhilong's roar that echoed throughout the sky.

"Ah! Li Fanxing, what are you doing!"

Fanxing's legs went weak and he almost knelt down.

Quan Zhilong was frightened and rushed over to help the crazy woman.

Fanxing looked at the livid Zhilong and felt scared for the first time in his heart. Now his legs were shaking like a sieve.

what to do? If Zhilong catches him, he must be scolded again.

Fanxing's mind was running rapidly, thinking of a good way to escape, and he opened his mouth and said, "Oppa, it's all Sheng Ni. I said I didn't want to play anymore and he just asked me to play. Do you think he is too bad?"

Under this thought that was like self-hypnosis, Fanxing became more and more convinced of the fact that it was all Sheng Ni's fault, don't blame me!

Shengnu, Miane~~~Sister-in-law will make it up to you later.