61-80

Pinellia novel
Chapter 61
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60Next chapter: Chapter 62

Chapter 61

As he said that, Dai Duo looked at the color of Mingzhu gradually changing, and his little face turned a little blue, and quickly continued to add, "But, I am hopelessly in love with you, you who are vulgar, rude, and know how to play rogue." ."

Mingzhu's mind was already at a loss. Looking at the thing in front of her, it almost covered her body. The face was closer, almost touching the tip of her nose. The words he said were sprayed onto his face with hot air, itching, hot, and crispy. And his chest and arms almost hugged her.

Suddenly understanding what Dai Duo said, Mingzhu's mind turned into a ball of mush. The air seemed to suddenly heat up, and the invisible ambiguity instantly burned Mingzhu's heart.

In the dim morning light, she could clearly see his fair face, thick black eyebrows, his thin lips, and the extremely deep and sharp light in his slender eyes. Will he confess to me again? Is this true?

The atmosphere was so scorching that Mingzhu subconsciously stepped back.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved, he found that the bed was behind him and he couldn't move anymore. He could only continue to press his face against his, breathing ambiguously.

Mingzhu's heart skipped a beat when she heard him say slowly: "What are you hiding from?" A faint smile flashed across his black eyes: "Don't you like me?" At

this moment, Mingzhu had It felt like being stripped naked and standing in front of him, and my mind was a little confused. My throat seemed to be a little tight and astringent. There is no illusion of escape.

Maybe it was not an illusion, but Dai Duo continued, "Didn't you also want to attract my attention when you made such a fuss in front of me? Did I guess wrong?"

"Then... what do you want?"

Mingzhu was short of breath . , but as soon as the words came out of my mouth, my heart beat like thunder. She couldn't help but lower her eyes, unable and unwilling to meet his burning eyes again. There is an embarrassment of being exposed.

But her chin tightened and was gently pinched by his long fingers. The man's breath was closer, just above the tip of her nose.

"I don't want to do anything." His voice seemed to be a little hoarse, "I just want to live a good life with you and have a few fat boys."

Jian Yao's breathing stagnated, and Dai Duo's cold lips fell. Gentle, lingering, affectionate.

Mingzhu could only feel her body trembling slightly, as if it was out of control. Her heartbeat seemed to have stopped, and her entire chest seemed to be stuffed with something. It was tight, sour but satisfying, all of which made her move. No. But the feeling on the lips was extremely gentle, and it felt great.

Gentle, cool, confusing, just dazzling... This was deeper and more touching than all the previous kisses between the two of them. It makes people nostalgic. Mingzhu gasped slightly and raised her eyes, only to see his eyes lightly closed under two long black eyebrows, so quiet and focused. It is as if you are treating a fragile rare treasure with the same concentration and treasure.

It feels so good. Today, Dai Duo was absent from work, and for the rare occasion he did not go to Fourth Master's house to wait. In fact, as the fourth master's adviser, he doesn't have to stay in Sibeile Mansion for a long time. As long as he can be there when he needs him, it's good. What's more, Dai Duo's mansion is very close to Sibeile Mansion. , walking is just a cup of tea, and it saves more time than walking from the gate to the backyard of Sibeile.