Chapter 9

"So who was heee?" Laura giggled and took out her phone. "He was a boy and he is extremely adorable.." She gushed on about her encounter with Luke. Rydel made a confused face was about to say her little bro's name but Laura caught on.

"Ross has a girlfriend. They looked pretty in love.." She looked down at her skirt, picking at a loose thread.

"You like him!?" Laura's eyes widened.

"NO. I just.. need some time. Right now I really just need my best friend and.. uh.." she looked at her phone. "Luke." Rydel's squealing made Laura jump. "I SHIP IIIT!!"

"Calm down there! Ooh can you get me a burger from downstairs?" The blonde nodded and got up. "Be right back!" She skipped out the bedroom door. Laura clicked his number and decided to send him a message. She missed him.

Hey it's taco girl !

She deleted it and sighed. Nope.

Hey Luke, I know youuu!

She shook her head and went back again.

Hey Luke, It's Laura! Just wanted to day hi.. so hi! again.. :P

Laura smiled and nodded, pressing the send button. In minutes, she recieved a new message. or.. messages..

THIS IS LUKE'S FRIEND MICHAEL AND HE SAID YOURE CUTJBJSHS

CUTE

IM SORRY WE'RE FIVHING OVER TGE PGONEJKSKS

Laura widened her eyes and laughed, typing again.

Erg.. Do I know you?..

Rydel danced in with a plate of pizza, holding it up. "TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I made a face and scrunched my nose.

"Uh.."

She looked at the pizza plate and chuckled nervously. "Rocky had dibs on all burgers and started scarfing them down immediately.," Laura giggled and shook her head "Yeah, yeah.." She looked back to her phone, no reply yet.

"Still texting that boy huh?" Laura's head shot up and she pouted.

"No!.. I.. No! No Delly, just.. Hush." Laura got up, leaving the plate in the room.
"I'm gonna go downstairs." Rydel nodded and flopped onto the bed, watching Laura leave. She stepped down the stairs and heard mumbling from the bottom.
"Ross.." A girl moaned. Laura widened her eyes and peeked her head. Courtney was basically eating Ross' face. Laura quickly rushed to the bottom and ran into the living room.
"Hey! No making out in the house!" Ross immediately stood up and cleared his throat, looking down at his half naked girlfriend. Courtney quickly put her top back on and Ross followed her to the door.
"We'll finish this later, babe." Ross winked at the tanned girl who giggled. Laura gagged and closed the door.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"
Ross mimicked Laura from yesterday. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her jacket.

"Whatever man. I'm gonna be back soon.. Ness!" Laura yelled.

"Yeah?" She called from upstairs.

"I'm gonna go out for a bit!"

"Alright!"

"Wh-Where are you going?" Ross
cocked an eyebrow, wiping off lipstick.

"To see a friend."

"Is he that boy?" Laura glanced at Ross.
"Maybe." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Yeah, okay." Laura smirked and sat on the sofa.

"Is somebody jealous?"

"What!? Why would I, out of all people, be jealous of that fucking breadstick!" Laura scoffed and dead panned a laugh.

"Better breadstick than you'll ever be.." She picked up her purse and walked out the house door, slamming it.

Too hard?

Laura unlocked her phone again.

Sorry, my idiot friend took my phone and decided to troll with all my contacts.

Laura laughed softly and typed back.

Hey, wanna meet up? :D

He typed back within instants which made her smile.

Yeah sure! Where to?

Hmmm.. Pizza parlor?

Alright, see you in a bit! :-) x

Laura closed her phone and smiled widely, sliding it into her pocket. She had a good feeling about this boy. A really good feeling.

//

Q&A : LUKE AND LAURA
OR LAURA AND ROSS?

A: Luke and Laura are cute as fuck, Lauruke as fuck, what do you think?

-Mya