Chapter 6

Laura woke up in the morning by the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon. She climbed out of bed and went to bathroom like any other day. she put on a pink skater skirt, a white tank top and her jean jacket. she slid on her white converse sneakers and walked downstairs and saw Riker and Vanessa making breakfast and fooling around. she coughed and they spun around looking at me. she smirked.

''I'm just gonna wake everyone up, seeya love birdies,'' Laura laughed heading upstairs. she knocked on all of their door. Good thing she brought a pan and a large spoon with her..

''WAKE UP EVERYONE UP UP UP WE HAVE A HUGE DAY AHEAD OF US!'' everyone opened opened the door as she banged the two items together. They groaned.

''Why are you bothering us??'' Laura smiled.

''I have a surprise for all of us!'' They all nodded and went back to get changed. Rydel came out the first one ready. Ross still wasn't up. Laura sighed and knocked on his door. nothing. Maybe he was showering like last time.. she thought. Then, bad thoughts started to invade her mind. Laura got worried and opened the door to find Ross trying to swallow tablets. Laura ran towards him and hit his back trying to make him spit them out.

''What the heck?!? Why were you trying to die?!?" Laura yelled at him furiously.

''because I want to, have a problem?!" Ross rolled his eyes. Laura sat beside him

"Yes, I have a problem, cause I need you Ross,'' Laura turned to look away.

''and I need you too,'' Ross replied, making her turn around and to hug him.

''glad you're back Rossy,'' Laura laughed and Ross did too.

''Rossy?'' He questioned laughing.

''Yes Rossy, I like that name.. now come down stairs after you're dressed I have a surprise I planned..'' he nodded and gave her a quick smile. Laura smiled and walked out of the room. Back downstairs, Rydel and Rocky were fighting for the Tv remote, pulling each others hair.

''Give me the remote baby daddy is on!!!!" She yelled pulling his hair.  ''that's stupid!! I wanna watch something!! not baby daddy!'' Rocky whined. Vanessa whistled to cut them off.

''Guys, no need to fight. Stormie said she wanted to see you guys ALIVE when she got back, not dead,'' She said giving a straight look. They rolled their eyes as Vanessa laughed. ''Children,'' she muttered under her breath. Laura hopped and saw Rocky and Rydel on the ground, with their hair messy because of the incident. She sighed.

''Guys, i need to talk to you... Sisters and brothers are supposed to love each other, but not in the way you were doing now..'' She said crossing her arms over her chest. Getting what she meant, the both jumped off the ground with their eyes, widened.

''EWWWWWWWW NO WAY GROSS! WE WERE FIGHTING FOR THE REMOTE!!!" Rocky exclaimed. Laura snickered.

''Hahha I know, I wanted to know your expression,'' Laura smirked. They didn't laugh along and the room got quiet. ''Anyways, Vanessa and i plus your mum had planned a surprise for you, before ya know she left,'' They jumped up and down as Vanessa laughed.

''We're gonna tell you at the end of the day.. after we go SWIMMING! aren't I awesome?'' Vanessa asked popping her collar.

''You mean Rossome? Nobody's Rossome except uhm.. moi,'' A messy haired blonde said walking down. Laura rolled her eyes along with Vanessa.

''and... Mr. Cocky is back!'' Vanessa exclaimed. Ross scoffed as Laura tried to hide a giggle.

''You mean Mr. Sexy,'' Ross smirked doing a pose. Laura hit him in the chest playfully. He frowned playing along as the other watched in utter disgust.

''Get a room!'' Ryland gagged, covering his eyes. Laura blushed. ''we're not t-together...'' Riker smirked.

''sure you arent and I'm a unicorn from a secret pony island! shhh... don't tell the ponies...'' Laura jumped. ''OMG SERIOUSLY!!" Ross rolled her eyes.

''Ha.Ha,'' Ross deadpanned. Laura laughed.

''LETS GO SWIMMING!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

Next chapter something happens to Ross' hair and the surprise will be revealed! what do you think it is?¿ -Mya