Chapter 7

Rydel ran into the pool jumping in and pulling Ellington in with her. They laughed splashed each other with water. Laura sighed and the laughed. she sat on a chair watching them. Her breath hitched when Ross came in shirtless. Ross smirked walking over to her.

''Like what you see?'' Laura shook her head. ''Not really.. I've seen better,'' Ross scoffed.  ''Well do they go to the gym cause I don't so ha! take that..'' Laura gave him a weird look and he shrugged. 'Hey LaurLaur wanna go shwimming?'' He asked like a little baby. Laura laughed.

''maybe later....'' Ross groaned. He grabbed Laura by the waist and pushed her in the water jumping in it too. Laura bobbed pack p laughing. Her eyes widened when she saw Ross' hair.

''AHHHH!'' Ross looked at her confused. ''Uhm what happened cause I'm pretty sure a person doesn't ''AHHHH'' for no reason..'' Laura pointed at his hair. Rydel gave him a mirror. Ross screamed. His hair was Light blue. "My hair isn't supposed to be blue!!! I washed my hair before getting in!! If I didn't it would've been lime green not Blue!!" Rocky cracked up Laughing. Everyone looked at him.

''Rocky.. what did you do...'' Vanessa questioned coming closer to him. He nervously laughed. ''uhm uhm um I did nothing I mean hahah its not like I put blue dye in Ross' shampoo so whenever he'd go in the pool his hair would turn blue... nope I did no such thing!'' he laughed. Everyone looked at him. He made a run for it. Laura stopped everyone from moving.

''Guys.. I have a better idea..'' she smirked. She took water guns and filled them up handing everyone one. Riker smiled.

''You guys are the best babysitters ever,'' Laura popped her collar. ''what can I say I'm pretty awesome,'' Vanessa took her purple water gun. ''okay guys.. let's do this thing!'' Everyone ran in desperate directions shooting each other. Rocky grabbed one and sprayed Rydel who sprayed him in the face. She laughed victoriously and ran in another direction. Ross hid behind a bush. Laura rolled her eyes. She hid behind a bush that was in front of him, Ross went down leaving the brunette confused. He came back up with a flowerpot on his head. Laura laughed.

''Nice hat,'' She bit back her laughter. Ross scoffed. ''it doesn't hurt to be ready,'' Laura nodded in agreement and went down. Ross got up trying to get a quick glance but instead he got sprayed in the chest by a brunette wearing a flowerpot on her head. ''HEY! you stole my idea!" Ross whined. Laura shrugged. ''Meh.. who said it was yours?" Ross nodded tilting his head and then looked back at laura.

''I'm so gonna get you..'' he ran after Laura. Laura finally stopped. ''wait everyone else got sprayed!!!! I win AHHH YES YES YES!!!'' she said doing a little dance. She opened her eyes and saw All the Lynch's and the Ratliff and the Marano all cornering her. One was missing... Ross.. Just then two arms grabbed Laura's waist. She felt her head against someone's back as they were running away from them. Ross.. Ross put her down.

''you saved me my prince charming!" she faked gasped hugging him. Ross fake gasped too. ''I did it because I love you my princess!'' Laura laughed, sticking her tongue out. ''I still win!!" She laughed. Ross rolled his eyes. ''yup..'' He laid on the grass and Laura laid beside him looking at the bright bold and blue sky.

''hey laura?'' Laura turned her head towards his face. ''yeah Ross?'' she looked into his hazel eyes and smiled. he smiled back. ''can I ask you something?'' Laura nodded blushing. ''... how will I get this blue dye out of my hair?...'' Laura stopped and looked at him. Not the question she was expecting. she looked back at the clouds.

''I don't know Ross, I don't know..''

Okayyy hai gusyhhh its mya wut wut anyways the surprise will be revealed in the next chapter :-). YAY and also BAHAHAHHA YOU GUYS WERE WRONG HIS HAIR DIDNT TURN GREEN IT TURNED BLUE BAHAHHAHAHAH -Mya