Chapter 2

Laura squealed, jumping out of her room in excitement. She had finally got her and let's not forget about Vanessa a job! she wasn't too happy that she had to babysit some annoying little kids but Laura was!! she honestly loved kids!! they are amazing she thought. Her Mom had told Laura a friend of hers needed Two babysitters and Laura accepted but she also dragged Vanessa into it. Laura didn't think she forgave her.. just yet. tehehhe. Today was the day. The day we had to babysit. She had told Raini yesterday over text and Raini was really happy for Her.. Laura jumped up and down again.

    ''You my dear have major problems! if you want I can check you into a Mental Institution,'' Vanessa said rolling her eyes. she was in light blue shorts and a dark blue top with her black flats. Laura laughed at her, she shot her a glare as laura stopped. Laura grabbed her bag.

    ''c'mon let's go lazy bum!'' Laura said dragging her out. she scoffed and rolled her eyes. yup.. she was still mad. Laura put on my headphones as Vanessa drove there.

Tell me, Tell me baby why can't you leave me! even though I shouldn't want it I gotta have it I want you ooh ooh

Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulder I should be wiser and realize that I got!!-

Laura realized she was singing a bit too.. loud... she took her headphones off and looked where they were at. It was a HUGE Mansion, like one of those Castles where princes and princesses lived in. They stared in Awe and got out of the car.

   ''Woahhh....'' They both said in unison. Laura ran to the door and pressed the doorbell. fancy music started playing. Laura's little mind was blown. Vanessa came and rolled her eyes at a small laura. The door opened slowly. They both looked up. It was a blonde boy that was tall and had hazel eyes. To Laura, He was pretty damn cute.. she also thought he was the husband to the five children she had to babysit. Laura smiled warmly at the blonde.

   ''Um.. hi.. I'm here because well we're the babysitters to babysit the kids named Rocky, Ross, Riker, Rydel, Ratliff and Ryland.. wow all R's'' laura said reading of her paper then smiling at him. another blonde walked out.

    ''Ross! what are you.....'' Riker didn't finish his sentence. he smirked and smiled all flirty.

   ''Helloooo ladies'' he said smirking at Vanessa. she blushed while laura rolled her eyes. She did not like flirty behavior at all.

    ''wa-wa-wait who are you guys?" laura said raising an eyebrow. The rest came out looking confused at Vanessa and laura.

    ''I'm Ross, he's Riker, she's Rydel, he's Ryland and then Ellington but known as Ratliff!'' Ross said pointing them out. laura looked at them confused.

    ''Who are you guys?..'' Riker asked also confused. Laura and Vanessa looked at each other.

    ''we told you, we're the babysitters and someone told me we had to babysit kids.. aren't you the father?...'' Laura said pointing at Ross. Ross widened his eyes.

  ''NO! IM ROSS! Seriously do I look like a father to you?! I'm 17..'' Ross said throwing his hands up in the air. Rydel giggled under her breath.

   ''oh.... so you're not.. okay well then anyways you guys aren't kids... and we have to babysit you soo...'' laura said trailing off.

   ''yeah our mom's kids overprotective so come in!'' Riker said letting them in.  Laura and Vanessa walked in  by the bigness. 

  ''our babysitters are hot!'' Ross muttered under his breath. Riker didn't hear a thing because he was too busy staring at Vanessa. Rydel rolled her eyes.

  ''FINALLY THERES MORE GIRLS OMGGG YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TORTURED BY BOYS!!!" she said hugging them both. they both laughed when the boys frowned.

  ''hurtful...'' Rocky whined.

  ''truthful..'' Rydel giggled.

''sooo.. since we're babysitting you what do you wanna do first?'' Vanessa asked everyone. they all shrugged. Ross jumped with excitement.

  ''are you okay? you looked like you had ants in your pants.. legit'' laura said giggling. Ross blushed. HE BLUSHED OMG!

   ''LETS GO TO THE BEACH!!!" Ross said happy. everyone else agreed. babysitting isn't that bad.. laura and vanessa thought.

done vote if you liked this chapter!! xx -mya