Chapter 5

Rydel dragged Laura upstairs and closed the door.

''What's that all about? do you like Ross? does he like you? spill gurl!'' Laura sighed and flopped onto Rydel's pink, sparkly, hello kitty bed.

''I don't like him no offense, but he's a player, he probably just wants me to break down,'' Rydel nodded.

''Its okay I understand. know he's a player but give him a chance,'' Laura nodded then smiled.

''Okay okay enough of this boy stuff let's go get.. FROZEN YOGURT!!!" Laura said yelling. She stopped and heard all the boys going crazy from down stairs. Laura walked downstairs and saw Riker and rocky playing Halo. Rocky lost and fell to the floor dramatically.

''aww shi-''

''no bad language Rocky Mark Lynch or else you're going to your room!" Laura snapped. Vanessa came into the room with her phone.

"yeah you don't wanna mess with laura,'' she laughed. Laura rolled her eyes and jumped for the game controller. Riker raised an eyebrow.

''Miss, Bossy wants to play? its on cause I'm gonna win!" Laura scoffed.

"the only reason I'm bossy is cause I'm your babysitter and YEAH RIGHT YOU'RE GONNA WIN. the only time you'll win is in my nightmares,'' Riker smirked.

"okay let's see what you got,''

~30 seconds later~

''BOOYAH I WON!" Laura danced in her victory.

''This calls for some FROYOOO c'mon guys!" She laughed and slid on her jacket while jumping into the car. Ross quirked an eyebrow.

''You're driving? oh man can I just drive!!!'' Ross whined like a kid who's ice cream fell on the floor.

''Hmmphhh lemme think hmm NO,'' Laura started the engine and drove Safely and slowly to the yogurt place downtown.  After a couple of minutes They had FINALLY arrived. Before Ross even made it out he got attacked. Well, you could saw from Fans but I prefer Monsters.

''ROSS LYNCH AHHHH''

''ROSS ROSS MARRY ME!''

''LOVE YOU TO DEATH ROSSY''

''KISS ME I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!"

Ross collected all the phone numbers and gave them autographs and took pictures while laura watched in smooth silence. Ross looked back at laura and mouthed the word 'help' Laura shook her head and watched in a smirk. She turned back around facing the door but a hand pulled her and started running. Someone ducked her behind a dumpster. and sighed.

''ROSS WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU hmpppm,'' Ross put his hand over Laura's mouth making her shut up.

''Shhh... shut up! I'm trying to get away!!!!" Laura slapped his hand away from her mouth.

''Ross Shor lynch, you are so grounded when we get home!!!" Ross rolled his eyes.

''thanks mom!'' he said trying to be enthusiastic and a failed attempt to do the Jazz hands. Laura looked back up, but then immediately ducked back down when she saw girls.

''what are we gonna do!! these things are monsters!!!" Ross shrugged.

''not my fault I'm so popular and I am extremely Hot and sexy, don't ya think?"

''not a bit,'' Laura rolled her eyes and checked her phone. She panicked.

''Ahhh its been Twenty minutes! what if they never leave or worse I won't have any GOGURT!!!!" Ross rolled his eyes.

''yeah yeah you really gotta shut up sometimes!'' Laura quirked an eyebrow.

''excuse me, you are grounded for two weeks!'' she said crossing her arms over her chest.

''what!?! you can't do that!!!"

''Wanna make it four weeks?'' Ross started getting angrier.

''Sure!! make it freaking four weeks for all that I freaking care!!!" Laura shot him a glare.

''okay Four weeks plus no parties, TV, games, music or phone,'' Ross looked like he was about to cry but then again he also looked like he wanted to throw a brick at her. Don't worry I would too.

''WHAT THE HELL YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!" He yelled at her. Laura got up and yelled back.

''YES I CAN DO THAT ACTUALLY CAUSE I'M OLDER AND YOU'RE BABYSITTER!!!'' Ross got up and stormed away from her heading back to the car.                                     

The car ride wasn't silence but Ross was. Laura let Vanessa drive back since she wasn't feeling well. When they got home Ross ran up to his room and slammed the door. Laura sat on the couch watching the rest have fun. She immediately got up and walked up to Ross' room. Before she could even knock, the door swung opened revealing a very angry Ross. He put his phone in her hands and his guitar plus his other guitar and other. 

''Here you said no music and phone and parties and TV so here,'' before she could say anything, The door slammed shut. She sighed going back downstairs.

''what happened Laura?'' A curious Ryland asked, Laura shrugged.

''Let's go order dinner,'' They all nodded and Vanessa called the pizza place ordering some pizzas while Laura started arranging movie night. The boys helped her put pillows all over the floor and blankets On the couches. When the pizza guy came, laura tipped him nicely and opened the box while the others ate. She automatically felt bad about Ross so she decided to pay him a visit. She went upstairs with two slices of Hawaiian pizza she had ordered for him. She knocked on his door. No answer. She knocked again. no answer, She started to get worried and opened the door revealing Ross only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. He started screaming and Laura could help so she screamed along.

''WHAT THE HELL WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK?!" Laura rolled her eyes.

''I did bimbo!''

''-here its dinner,'' Ross shook his head.

''no I'm not hungry and I don't wanna talk to you! have a nice life!" Ross pushed laura out of the room leaving her dumbstruck.

She wasn't surprised of his behavior I mean she would've acted the exact same way but worse if she was Ross.. she knew she couldn't give up easily, she just knew.

So hai guys that's what I do when I'm bored.. I UPDATE ^•^ oh will laura get Ross back I would be pretty damn mad if I was Ross I mean C'MON YOU DONT TAKE AWAY A PHONE AND MUSIC FROM PEOPLE. it should be illegal... <(• Δ•<) -mya duh.