Chapter 1

Laura sighed flopping her head against a pillow. why? why do Saturday's have to bore you out of your mind?! she thought. she grabbed her iPhone and went through the contacts. who to call.. who to call hmm RAINI! she jumped up and dialed her number. it ringed a few times but then she heard a her voice. Laura smiled.

    ''hey Raini! what's up?'' she said trying to sound ''not bored.'' Raini laughed.

    ''nothing much.. let me guess the boredom killed ya?'' Raini asked. how did she know?

    ''you're a mind reader.. I just don't know what to do.. its freaking crazy and its freaking boringggg'' Laura said groaning.

   ''get a summer job Laura, something that'll keep you busy! I mean it is summer right?''

   ''right.''

   ''and you are bored right?''

   ''yup''

   ''and it'll make some money right?''

   ''uh huh....''

   ''you need some extra buckaroos don't you?'' Laura laughed at the word buckaroos.

   ''oh! moms calling bye!'' Laura said bye back and slammed the phone on her dresser. should she get a summer job? hmm.. maybe.

The Lynches were a different story. Not the ones who would get bored so easily. Ratliff was going crazy with the video games with Riker, Rocky was dancing with a lampshade on his head?, Rydel was trying out tutus and Ross.. he was B. O. R. E. D. Never mind... the lynches wouldn't get bored so easily but Ross.. yeahh he would. he sighed, banging his head on the kitchen counter.

   ''mooooom?'' he yelled.

   ''sweetie I'm in the same room. You don't have to yell.. what is it?'' she seemed strict and caring at the same time.. cool mom.

    ''is it dinner time yet? I'm hungry..'' he said whining like a 5 year old, funny because he was 17.

  ''Ross, honey, its 2:04...'' she said making him understand. he rolled his eyes and she cheekily smiled at her son. her eyes lightened up.

  ''Oh my stars! I forgot to tell you.. well not only you but- KIDS COME IN HERE FOR A MOMENT PLEASE!'' Stormie yelled and they rushed in.

   ''what happened?'' Ratliff said playing with his hair like a child. Rydel giggled and the rest watched. Ross obviously rolled his eyes and didn't care at all about the romantic lovebirds.

   ''well your dad is at work and saved all this money to go on vacation to Hawaii..'' she said smiling. Everyone started dancing happily and cheering.

    ''but you guys can't come..'' she said finishing her sentence. everyone stopped, and looked at her.

     ''WHY?!" everyone yelled in unison.

''well, your Dad and I wanted to go somewhere special without you guys.. sorry.'' she said looking at them. Ross was happy and mad. Mad because he couldn't to the most perfect place in the world and happy because he could finally do whatever he wanted in the house!!

   ''YES!... I MEAN nooooooo..'' Ross shouted accidentally. his mom laughed.

   ''rules are I'm not gonna leave you all alone in the house..''

   ''WHAT?!" they all shouted again. Stormie was wayy to smart for them.

   ''I'm not stupid, you know. I'm leaving you here with a babysitter!''

  everyone froze.

''WHAT NO!!"

''Two babysitters actually.'' his mom said justifying. Ross' life had ended. what the heck?!?! this CAN NOT be happening he thought.

   ''babysitters?? mom! we're adults now I mean Ross is turning 18 next month so why??'' rocky said in frustration.

  ''sorry sweetie. I know a lot of people that get drunk and party like crazy and end up having... never mind but point is; I want you to be safe!'' her mom said trying to make all of them understand. they all rolled their eyes.

   ''question, when are you leaving?'' Rydel said questioning her.

''oh! when your father comes back from work. we already packed and our flight is tonight so the babysitters will be he-'' just as Stormie was about to finish her sentence, the phone had rang. she ran towards it, picking it up.

  ''.........''

''uh huh..'' she said in the phone.

''.................''

''okay its okay bye.'' Stormie hung up.

''its was the babysitters.. they can't make it.. looks like we'll have to cancel..'' she said frowning. Rydel rushed to the phone book.

  ''doesn't your really close friend Ellen have two daughters that are old and need jobs? Hire them!'' Rydel said. the boys looked at her, wanting to punch her in the face. Stormie's mouth formed an O shape. she smiled wide and hugged Rydel.

  ''oh my stars yes! and she has daughters who are old enough to take care of you!! perfect'' Stormie smiled again.

  ''old people are gonna take care of us...'' Riker raised his eyebrows.

  ''well they're kinda old..'' Stormie said shrugging.

  ''but they're fun!'' she said squeezing them all in a big hug. Yayyyyy life was awesome -.-

okay so this is up! yayayayyayayayayayya -mya