Chapter 3

The sun shone down on the lynches.. let's not forget about the Maranos, as they walked towards the sunny beach. As always, something had to go wrong..

''Ugh! I want ice cream first!" rocky yelled at Ellington. Ellington rolled his eyes.

''Dude, go to the beach first and then ice cream...'' He said crossing his arms over his chest. They started fighting.

''Ice cream,''

''Beach,''

''ice cream,''

"'Beach,''

''Ice cream,''

''Beach-'' 

''SHUT UP!'' Riker said yelling.

Laura laughed and messed with Rocky's hair. Rocky held her hand, from touching his hair.

''Look, I know you're babysitting us but that doesn't mean you can touch the. hair. plus I'm older,'' Laura looked at him and stuck her tongue out. Vanessa spoke up.

''but I'll have you know I'm older than everyone so, HA!" she said victoriously.  Ross rolled his eyes.

''anyways I'm gonna go play volleyball, anyone wanna join me? laura?'' He smirked at laura who shook her head.

''nah, its okay I'm good,'' Ross raised his eyebrows.

''awwww poor baby ish shcared to pway a wittle game,'' His said a baby voice. Laura scoffed as everyone OOOOHed.

''I'm not a baby in fact I'll ''pway this wittle game'' and when you loose I'll be ready to waugh in your wittle face,'' She smirked.

''BURRNNNNN,'' everyone had said in unison. He smirked.

''oh its on babysitter,'' He ran towards the volleyball net with the other guys who were playing. time for the game to begin. It was one one and they rotated. Laura hit the ball and it flew over but Ross had caught it. He chuckled.

''Nice job Dorky!" He yelled out. Laura felt a weird feeling go through he stomach. The ball flew towards her and she smacked it making it fly to the other side of the beach. She awkwardly chuckled as people groaned because the game was done. no ball, no game. Ross game towards her smirking.

''I won,'' He smirked. Laura rolled her eyes.

''did you throw the ball to the other side of the beach? I don't think so,'' she crossed her arms over her chest. She was pretty dang proud of herself for throwing that far and she wasn't gonna let a blonde ruin her moment. She grabbed her beach bag and sat under the umbrella watching the girls swim. Ellington came up from the water, grabbing Rydel's waist, spinning her around, she laughed. Laura sighed.

''They look so cute together,'' Ross and laura said in unison. They gave each other weird looks and went back to focusing on what they were doing. Ross jumped up, grabbing a beach ball and threw it to laura. Laura caught it and arched an eyebrow.

''C'mon play with me, I'm BOREDDDDDD,'' laura gave him a blank look.

''Go figure,''

''anyways, shouldn't you be flirting with girls or something?'' Laura whined. Ross jumped up.

''True, I need fresh meat. I'm a Lion that gets hungry.. Toodles!'' he put his Sunglasses on, running a hand through his hair. He put on his leather jacket and walked away. Laura scoffed.

''What a player,'' Laura mumbled getting out of her seat. she walked over to where Ross was but found a bunch of girls giggling. She came closer trying to hear their conversation.

''Ross can I feel it?'' one of the girls asked giggling. Laura got a glimpse of Ross. He was Shirtless and He was Hot. He flexed his biceps. Laura would've been lying if she hasn't have died right now.

''Of course you can babe,'' Laura rolled her eyes as the girls continued giggling and touching him all over. Laura scoffed, getting up. She slid off her cover up revealing her White tankini that showed her curves perfectly. She ran her fingers through her hair walking past Ross who automatically stopped when he saw her. She smirked, knowing what she had done was right. Laura looked back and saw Ross focused on the girls trying not to look at her. One of the girls had kissed him on his chest. Laura boiled with a anger but she didn't know why.. she brushed it off and met Vanessa near the water playing with Riker while Rydel and Ellington were fooling around, Rocky and some brunette was flirting and Ryland was just playing Flappy bird on his phone,  Laura sighed sitting in the sand. She felt someone's presence and looked up and saw A boy with Brown hair and green eyes. Laura smiled.

''Hey, what's a beautiful and gorgeous girl like you doing here by yourself?'' Laura blushed madly and smiled.

''I'm Laura,'' she smiled widely.

''That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Cody,'' He smiled showing off his pearly whites. Laura giggled and he smiled.

''So wanna get some-'' Cody got cut of by someone's voice, and from laura's point of view it was a very annoying voice.

''Hey babe,'' She looked up. Ross.

"what are you doing here, Ross,'' she gritted through her teeth. He shrugged and put his arm around Laura, making Cody stand up.

''I uhm.. I'll go now..'' Cody awkwardly said. Ross waved him goodbye.

''Yeah! Buh-bye!" Ross rolled his eyes looking towards a furious little laura.

''Why did you do that?!" She wanted to punch him right now. Ross shrugged.

''just havin' fun,'' Laura yelled in fury.

''woah calm down there tiger!'' Laura rolled her eyes.

''Why don't you just go back to where yo came from! Go have fun showing girls your so called charm!" Laura said walking away.

''Uhm excuse me.. were you spying on me...'' he smirked. I'm not joking, Laura was this close to slapping that smirk off his face.

''I wasn't spying cause It was PRETTY CLEAR JEEZ!" She rolled her eyes and then turned back to him smirking, like he had did before.

''but were you spying on me? was wittle wossy a wittle jelwous?'' Laura said in her baby voice. Ross scoffed.

''puh-leeze, jealous of what? your ugliness?..'' Ross immediately regretted what he said. Laura started to tear up. Everyone started laughing except the lynches and Vanessa. She ran away. The hot tears streamed down her face like a river as she continued running. She could hear Vanessa yelling at Ross and telling him that Laura had panic attacks. Laura sat on the edge of a cold log with her hair in her face. she started breathing hard. Laura gasped and gasped but no air entered her lungs. she couldn't breath. She gasped again when she felt two strong arms wrap around her.

''Laura shhhh calm down big breaths one at a time, take one breath,'' Laura slowly took one as he whispered in her ear. He looked at Laura and moved the wet hair from her face, wiping the tears.

''Laura, I'm sorry.. Take another breath, count with me. Two,'' she gasped for air and said two.

''Laura, one last time, Three,'' He cradled her in his arms breathing in her ear. She inhaled and exhaled and then finally could breath again. She put her head against Ross' chest.

''why do you have to be so stupid?'' He shrugged.

''sorry Laura. I, I don't know what to say.. I called you ugly which is so not true, you're the most beautiful girl I met and I mean it,'' he smiled at her gently. she shook her head and got up.

''no I'm not, I bet you've seen girls prettier than me like those girls who were flirting with you earlier,'' Ross cupped her face and leaned in but Laura pulled away.

''nuh uh you can't kiss the babysitter on the first day,''  Ross laughed and followed her back to the car where everyone was waiting.

This chapters is finished WHOOP WHOOP -mya