🧋 1 ☕

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of imagination and fanfiction. The characters and events in the story do not reflect the real-life personalities or actions of any individuals. Please remember that this is for fun, and no one should express any aggression toward any character based on this fictional story, as it does not represent the actual person in real life. Additionally, I do not allow anyone to translate, copy, or reproduce my work without permission.

-----------

Jungkook slurped noisily on his bubble tea, his wide doe eyes sparkling as he savored each pop of tapioca pearls. "Ahhh, heaven in a cup," he sighed, leaning back in his chair at the Bangtan University campus café. His friends, Jisoo and Seungmin, watched with a mixture of amusement and exasperation as Jungkook hummed happily to himself, completely lost in the wonders of his drink.

"You know, Kook, I’ve never seen anyone be so in love with bubble tea," Jisoo teased, reaching over to poke his cheek.

(Not bp jisoo)

Jungkook pouted, puffing up his round cheeks. "Yah, don’t make fun of me! Bubble tea is life! It’s like... a hug in a cup. Or, or... like tiny, chewy surprises in every sip!" He flailed his arms dramatically, almost knocking over his drink in the process.

Seungmin snickered. "There he goes again with his bubble tea poetry."

Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms, still pouting. "You just don’t get it. I’m an artist, Seungmin. It’s about appreciating the little things in life!" He paused, twirling his straw in the cup. "Like how the tapioca pearls are chewy, but not too chewy, you know? Like they’re soft, but not too soft, and they—"

"Alright, alright!" Jisoo cut in with a laugh, shaking her head. "We get it. You love bubble tea."

Jungkook grinned, eyes crinkling into crescents. "Good. Now, who’s up for some fun? I’m bored."

Seungmin smirked. "How about a game of Truth or Dare?"

Jungkook’s eyes sparkled with excitement. "Ooh! I love games!" He bounced slightly in his seat, nearly spilling his drink again. "Okay, okay, I’m in! I pick dare!"

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that, Kookie? You don’t even know what the dare is yet."

"I live dangerously," Jungkook replied with a playful wiggle of his brows. "Come at me!"

Jisoo exchanged a knowing look with Seungmin, and an evil grin spread across her face. "Alright, Jungkook... I dare you to talk to Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook froze mid-sip, the straw dangling from his mouth as he blinked in confusion. "Wait... who now?"

"Kim Taehyung," Jisoo repeated, her grin widening. "You know, the guy everyone calls ‘the mask boy’? Senior? Super mysterious? Never talks to anyone?"

Jungkook’s jaw dropped. "You mean that Kim Taehyung?" His voice squeaked slightly. "The one who, like, disappears the moment someone gets within five feet of him?"

"Yup." Seungmin leaned back with a satisfied smirk. "The very same."

Jungkook’s lips wobbled into a pout as he stared at his friends, eyes wide and pleading. "But… but… he’s scary! He’s like a ghost or something! What if he vanishes right in front of me? Or—or what if he curses me with his silence?"

Jisoo snorted. "Oh, come on, Jungkook. He’s not a ghost. He’s just shy or something."

Seungmin added, "Besides, you never back down from a dare. Or are you scared?"

Jungkook’s pout deepened as he puffed out his cheeks. "I’m not scared. I’m Jungkook! The bravest bubble tea lover in all of Bangtan University!" He thumped his chest dramatically, though his bravado seemed shaky. "Fine. I’ll talk to him. Just you wait! I’m going to charm the pants off him!"