irrade theek nahi hai apke.

Vanshika was sitting at her study table, lost in her thoughts, when she heard voices coming from the living room. Her parents, Dhairya and Kaushika, had returned from their evening walk. Curiosity pulled her out of her room to check who they were talking to.As she approached the door, she heard her father's voice.

**Dhairya**: "Aap log naye aaye hain society mein? Kaafi accha laga aap logon se milkar."

**Ajay** (smiling): "Haan, hum kal hi shift hue hain.  maine moana business yahi delhi main open karliya hai isiliye "

**Kaushika**: "Waise aapko yahaan ka environment kaisa lag raha hai?"

**Shalini**: "Bahut accha! Aur sabse accha yeh hai ki sab friendly hain. Waise, agar aapko koi dikkat ho, toh aap hamesha humare ghar aa sakte hain."

They continued talking and laughing, becoming fast friends. Soon, Shalini casually mentioned lunch.

**Shalini**: "Waise, humne socha, kyun na kal hum sab milke lunch karein? Aap sab ko humare ghar aana chahiye."Dhairya and Kaushika exchanged glances and smiled.**Kaushika**: "Zaroor! Hum bilkul aayenge."Vanshika, standing at a distance, felt her stomach drop. *Lunch at a new neighbor's house?* she thought. *This could be interesting...*

After the conversation ended, Vanshika's mother entered her room.

**Kaushika**: "Beta, kal humare naye padosi ne humein lunch par bulaya hai. Achha lagega, tum bhi chalo."Vanshika raised an eyebrow.**Vanshika**: "Naye padosi?"**Kaushika**: "Haan, Shalini aur Ajay. Bahut acchi family lagti hai."Vanshika paused. Somehow, she felt something was off, but she shrugged it off for now.*

Meanwhile, in Karan's house, Shalini was talking to Karan, who was working in his room.**Shalini**: "Karan, kal humne kuch guests ko lunch par bulaya hai. Tum bhi ghar par raho, mil lena sabse."Karan, distracted with his work, only half-listened.

**Karan**: "Theek hai, mom."He had no idea that these "guests" would turn out to be Vanshika's family.---
The next day, Vanshika dressed casually, still unaware of who she was about to meet. Her parents seemed excited as they made their way to Karan's house. When they rang the doorbell, Karan's mother greeted them warmly, inviting them inside.

As Vanshika stepped inside, she felt her heart skip a beat when she saw the house. It was the same one she had seen Karan enter earlier. But could it really be his?They were led to the living room, where Karan was supposed to join them soon. Just as they settled down, Vanshika excused herself.

**Vanshika**: "Maa, main washroom jaake aati hoon sunty washroom kaha hai can I use ?."Shalini pointed down the hallway.*

*Shalini**: " haan Beta, left mein pehla kamra."But in her absentmindedness, Vanshika turned right instead of left. She pushed open the door to a room that looked suspiciously familiar

.---**Vanshika looked around, realizing that it was someone's bedroom—not the washroom. when she turned around Suddenly, the door opened behind her, and in walked Karan.

**Karan** (surprised): "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho picha kar rahi ho mera mere ghar Tak agyin?"

Before Vanshika could react, she turned too quickly and lost her balance. In a comical, awkward moment, she stumbled into Karan, and they both fell onto the bed with a thud. For a second, they just stared at each other, wide-eyed.

**Vanshika** (flustered): "hah dance karrne Ayi hun arre baba galti se aggyi mujhe saga washroom hai haha tho mere upar se.."

**Karan** (teasing): "Haan, lagta toh hai.  waise Tum toh seedha mere kamre mein aa gayi."Vanshika struggled to push herself up, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

 But Karan, always the playful one, held her arm just a little longer than necessary.

**Karan** (grinning): "Waise, tumhe yeh washroom lag raha tha ya tum mujhe dekhne aayi thi?"*

*Vanshika** (annoyed): "Shut up! Main galti se aa gayi. haha tumhare room main  bola na "

But Karan wasn't done teasing her yet.**Karan** (leaning closer): "Galti se ya jaan bujhkar? mujhe appke irrade kuch theek nahi lag rahe miss vanshika  "

Their faces were inches apart, and for a moment, neither of them moved. Vanshika's heart pounded in her chest as she quickly stood up, trying to regain her composure.

**Vanshika** (huffing): "Main washroom ja rahi thi par ye galat kamre main agyi . Aur tumhare stupid questions ka jawab nahi dena. and mere irrade kuch nahi hai aise apni imagination main mat raha karo "As she stormed out of the room, Karan watched her leave with an amused smile. There was something about her that made teasing her the highlight of his day.

Karan said to himself what is she doing to me ? main aise cyan behave karma tha get the grip Karan.

---
Vanshika returned to the living room, flustered but trying her best to appear calm. As soon as she sat down, her parents noticed her flushed face.**Kaushika**: "Sab theek hai, beta?"**Vanshika** (forcing a smile): "Haan maa, sab theek hai."Karan appeared moments later, looking effortlessly composed, but there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. He joined them at the table, pretending nothing had happened.

Karan : namaste aunty namaste uncle 

Dhairya :namaste beta 

Kaushika : namaste dear 

Shalini : Karan agayee tum? ye humara beta hai karan .

then Shalini went to the kitchen to brought lunch Kaushika also followed her ;

vanshika' s father Dhairya asked Karan 

Dhairya : acha  karan beta tum kya karate ho Abhi ?

Karan : uncle college karaha  hu tech degree 

Dhairya : are vanshika bhi toh yeh he car rahi hai kaunse college main ho?

Karan : uncle main ramjas main hu infact  me and vanshika are in the same class .

Dhairya " you guys know each other ?

Karan ; not that much uncle we just had one time talk  but now we are friends  right vanshika ?

vanshika muttered something under her breath and smile at her father and said " yes papa ".

Shalini and Kaushika then came with the food ans said " lets have  lunch now .

As the lunch proceeded, Vanshika and Karan exchanged subtle glances, each pretending not to notice the other, though both were fully aware of the unspoken tension in the room.

after lunch they went towards their building 

vanshika kept thinking about the moment where she fell on the bed with Karan she kept thunking she was blushing then she mentally slapped for the thinking . what was she thinking ?

---