TOGETHER .

**Vanshika's POV**

"Hey Bhagwan, aaj ka din accha jaaye bas," I muttered as I woke up. Today was going to be hectic; the college fresher's party was coming up, and I was in charge of the decorations and management. So, a quick prayer to Prabhu, and let's start the day!

I grabbed a glass of warm water from the kitchen, heading back to my room. Leaning against the window, I sipped my water, my thoughts drifting back to yesterday at Karan's house—how we ended up falling on his bed together.

 I could feel my cheeks heating up, blushing at the memory, and then, realizing where my thoughts were going, I gave myself a light slap. "Stop thinking about all this nonsense, seriously!"

I glanced over to Karan's window, but it was closed. Shaking my head, I closed mine too and headed to the shower. Twenty minutes later, I was fresh, with minimal makeup, a touch of perfume, and some lip gloss.

 Today, I decided to go casual—white top, blue jeans—perfect.

When I came downstairs, I saw Mumma and Papa at the breakfast table. Papa noticed me first and said, "You're up?"Mumma looked at me too and chuckled. "Ready so early? Kya baat hai. Come, have breakfast."Rolling my eyes, I said, "You guys keep teasing me! It's not like I'm always late. I

 have work in college today; the fresher's party is coming up, so I need to go early."

I grabbed a sandwich from the plate, about to take a bite, when Papa casually added, "You know, if you go with Karan, it'll save me time too.""WHAT? I mean, really? Why can't he go alone? After what happened yesterday, I'm trying to avoid him! He's so irritating, always making fun of me," I thought to myself. Out loud, I said, "Papa, Simran isn't well, so she won't be coming to college for a few days. I can go alone; there's no need to bother Karan."Papa shook his head. "Aise kaise? You're not going alone. You'll go with Karan, that's final. Let me just call Ajay and let him know."Groaning, I finally gave in

. "Fine, Papa, you talk to Ajay uncle. I'll go with Karan. No problem at all," I said with an exaggerated pout.

*Why me, God? Why always me?*---**Karan's POV**

I went to bed at 3 a.m., and now it's already 6:30 a.m.? College awaits, so I have no choice but to get up. With a heavy sigh, I dragged myself out of bed and went to my window.

 Ever since I moved here, this morning air has become my wake-up ritual. It's refreshing, calming.

As I opened my window, I glanced toward Vanshika's room. I saw her close her window, barely catching a glimpse of her hand. And then, the memory of yesterday flashed in my mind—how she ended up falling on the bed with me. I

 smiled, remembering how surprisingly comfortable she seemed, looking right into my eyes without flinching. But then I mentally slapped myself. "What am I even thinking? About her... why?"

After shaking off the thought, I headed to the shower, though not without an irritated frown. College isn't exactly exciting; the girls there act like they're glued to me. Yeah, I know I'm handsome, but *Fevicol ki tarah chipke rehti hain... cheepos!*After a good shower, I picked a white shirt and blue jeans, casual and simple, with a spritz of cologne. Downstairs, Papa was on the phone, smiling as he talked. As I took my seat, Mumma came over with breakfast. 

"You're up? Great, have something to eat."

I grinned. "Yes, Mumma, I'm starving!"Then, I overheard Papa saying, "Arey, Dhairya, of course, they'll go together. It's no issue at all—Karan will go with her and come back with her too."*Dhairya? Vanshika's dad!* It took me a moment to process. *Wait... together? Seriously? And Vanshika agreed? That stubborn girl? This is going to be... interesting.*

When Papa hung up, he filled me in on the plan. I shrugged, trying to look unaffected. "Sure, no problem, why would she go alone when we're from the same society?" I grabbed my bag and, after saying goodbye to my cute parents, went outside.I honked the car horn, signaling to Vanshika that I was waiting

. Soon, her dad stepped out and greeted me. "Namaste, Karan beta. Vanshika is just coming."

"Namaste, uncle. Alright, I'll wait."

A few moments later, Vanshika appeared, looking pretty with her hair open, dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans. *Wait... we're twinning? Great.*

She walked toward the car and opened the back door, but I rolled down the window. "Oh, excuse me, 

Miss. I'm not your driver. Come sit in the front."

She shot me an annoyed look but reluctantly got in. "Fine, idiot."I chuckled at her reaction. "Nice nickname."She gave me a side-eye. "It's not a nickname; it's called *bezzati*."

I just smirked. "Whatever. Now, put on your seatbelt."She fastened her belt with a huff, and I started driving. The car ride was silent; I didn't say anything, and she seemed content to ignore me. 

After twenty minutes, we reached college, and I parked the car. I

 ended up following her inside, though it was unintentional since our class was in the same direction.

Suddenly, she took a left turn instead of a right, even though our class was on the right side. I was about to ask where she was going when she turned around abruptly and glared at me.

 "Tum daffa kyu nahi ho jaate?"

I couldn't resist; something just clicked. I muttered, "Tum meri kyu nahi ho jaati?"

...

She blinked, surprised. "Kya? Kya bola tune abhi?"

*Oh God, did she hear that? I'm dead.*

.....................................