Chapter 2

Happy Reading!

Chapter 2

Location - Malhotra Mansion - 8 AM

Manik and Nandini were already awake and were sitting in their balcony snuggled close to each other on the swing, sipping morning coffee from a single cup and chatting on random topics. They loved spending some cozy moments early morning whenever they would get a chance, enjoying the cool morning breeze with the beautiful view of their lavish garden from the balcony. They shared their coffee and spent some romantic time in the early hours of the day. Today was one such fortunate day and they decided to spend some time the way they liked before they start with the"Wake Fab-4 Up" task. They spent some good 2 hours after they woke up in the balcony and decided to move and wake everyone up. Nandini woke everyone up while Manik made arrangements for the breakfast. Nandini joined him after getting everyone out of sleep and asking them to join her and Manik at the breakfast table.

Everyone joined MaNan after getting freshened up and had their breakfast. After finishing their food, they started making preparations to leave, packing their clothes and other stuff. MaNan were already done with their work so they helped the rest of them. After wrapping up everything, they started getting ready to move as they would be starting at 5 PM.

Back in their room, Manik quickly changed himself and moved downstairs to take a final look on everything. He wore a simple white tee and light blue denim with a pair of sports shoes, looking simple yet charming. All the Fab-4 also got ready and joined Manik. They were loading the luggage in the car. Just then Nandini entered wearing a light blue denim jumpsuit with a white tee. She also donned a pair of shoes and tied her hair up in a pony tail. Seeing her Cabir said Is that Nandini or some girl in her seventeen? All of them turned and saw her and smiled seeing her in such a cute attire. She looked simple yet beautiful. Manik admired her for sometime and then walked towards her in a trance and kissed her cheek softly and said You look so chotu and soo cute. Nobody will believe me if I say that you are 24 and Married. She blushed and hit him playfully on his shoulder. He smiled and tangled their hands and giving a quick peck on her lips moved towards the car where everyone else were waiting. Cabir teased her saying Manik! Dont tell anyone there that she is your wife otherwise they will put you behind bars for marrying a teenager. Everyone laughed at her and she turned her face making a cute pout. Manik then leaned down and whispered in her ear You are already looking so cute that I just want to snuggle you close and cuddle with you .. and if you continue with these cute antics then dont blame me for what I end up doing. Saying this he pulled her cheeks and rubbed his nose with hers and dropped a soft peck on her nose. She blushed and kissed him softly on his cheeks making him also blush with her. If not anything else but in these years Nandini surely learnt to display her Love openly . She din't hesitated or shied away from pecking him or hugging him, at least not in front of their friends.You can blame Manik's company for this. But the way she blushed after doing so, was completely another thing.

Their cute romantic break was broken by Mukti's coughing. They realised that they were not alone and straightened themselves. Mukti then said Kya yaar Manik! Tumlog kahi bhi shuru hujatey ho. Bas chance mila ke nahi romance shuru. Cabir supported her and said Haan! Ab Goa me humein embarrass mat karwaiyo apne PDA se. Everyone laughed while Nandini blushed red. Manik then suddenly lifted her in his arms and said I love her and she is my legally wedded wife. I have all rights to show my love towards her and romance with her wherever and whenever I want. Agar kisiko problem hai toh woh apni ankhein bandh karley. He then looked at Nandini and asked Kiun Nandini? Sahi kaha na maine? She nodded and hid herself in his chest blushing. Manik smiled and carried her to the car, placed her on the back seat and jumped in. All of them shook their heads in disbelief seeing the madly in love couple.