Chapter 20

Chapter - 20

Location - Malhotra Mansion - 7 PM

Manik was all ready for the function - dressed in a simple white net kurta that fit his well built body perfectly - his broad torso and tattoo peeking from the see - through fabric - looking sinfully hot with his hair coiffed in an a la mode Clement Jeannin style that would just added to the misery of the female onlookers. He was rummaging through Nandini's ginormous jewelry casket which was a treasure trove in itself containing almost every kind of bijouterie; From diamonds to gold to every other expensive gemstone - the chest held all the exquisite regalia a woman could ever have - to pick a pair of ear rings for her to wear on Sangeet when Nandini walked out of the washroom - dolled up in a Dark - Green long Anarkali with delicate embroidery done on the pink sleeves, neck and border - looking like a barbie figurine which has come to life. A smile crept on his face seeing her approaching like a doll - taking tiny steps holding the furbelow in her hands. She stood in front of him and asked in her sugary baby voice, swiveling Is this dress looking good on me? He cupped her face in his hands and replied, after planting a kiss on her forehead This dress is looking good because you have worn it. You look gorgeous - kisi aur cheez ki zarurat nahi hai. Tum aise hi chalogi na neeche tab bhi sabse pretty lagogi. I bet. Wese yeh dress heavy toh nahi hai na zyada? You are comfortable na? She smiled and replied, snaking her arms around his neck Yes my dear husband. I can handle it. Btw don't you think you are looking too hot to handle. I am not jealous but I don't like the girls down there see you - so lustfully. Jese aankhon se hi tumhara cheer - haran kardengi. And boys - they are left fuming. Kisi ki evil eye lag gayi toh? He chuckled at the cheer - haran thing and said, holding her waist with his hands Cheer - haran aur evil - eye - dono se bachane ke liye mera lucky charm hai na mere paas - Mera baby. Wese! Sabki baat chodo - tum apna batao. She shinned up on his feet and replied, joining her forehead with his I am bewitched by your Charisma for eternity Manik. Your presence is enough to cast a spell on me and you know it very well. She stroke his mole and jaw line and rejoined I feel really lucky when I see girls dreamily ogling at you. And I know its thoda sa evil but jab baki girls jealous hoti hai na tumhare mujhe attention dene se - I feel happy. She finished tongue - in - cheek and then without a warning - tip toed and kissed his lips that took him aback for a moment but he responded back with more vigor. She traced his broad shoulders and balled up her hands on his nape while he clutched her waist tightly making her hiss.

Breathless, they pulled apart and Manik said huskily, brushing a lock of hair from her forehead and then lifting her face with his index finger Stop Distracting me Mrs. Malhotra! Your these actions will compel me to take it to the next level and We have a function to attend - If we get late then don't blame me. She blushed a scarlet and looked down shyly, seeing which Manik addedOkay My Babydoll! Won't make you blush more. Come! Let me adorn my wife. She nodded and he took her to the mirror and before he could do anything, she sat on the dressing table facing her back to the mirror and said I am not going to do anything. You should dress me up from start to end. I will see myself in the mirror only when you finish. He bent down and whispered in her ear From start means - I should have made you wear this dress but you have already done - Not correct Nandini! This is cheating. She poked his shoulder and said, pushing him awayMr. Monster! Now if you don't want to get late and bombarded with questions - then Please - don't sidetrack me. He tittered and then said, while towing the jewelry box from the cupboard to the table Baby hum kal hi shopping chalenge okay? Is box me kuch nahi hai. Main tabse dhoond raha tha ear rings - tumhare aajke dress ke liye but isme hai hi nahi. Nandini folded her hands across her chest and replied, lifting her eyebrows Shopping? Aur is box me KUCH nahi hai? He gave a Obviously! look and she rejoined You are too much Manik! Iss box me shayad duniya ka har jewel aur gemstone hoga - aur maine isme se aadhey ornaments to abtak pehne bhi nahi hain aur tumhe mujhe aur shopping karwani hai? Seriously? Aur is dress ke saath yeh match horahe hain na. She said showing him a pair of diamond and emerald danglers but he put them back - taking it from her and replied Yeh tumne already ek baar pehna hua hai. Not this one! Nandini again took it out and said Toh kaha likha hai ke ek baar pehni hui cheez dusri baar nahi pehensakte. I am not a Queen Manik. He stopped fossicking and said, holding her shoulders You are a Queen Nandini. Of My World. And I Love to treat you like that. Mera bas chaley na toh main kisi bhi cheez ko tumhe dobara chooney na doon. Had it been possible - I would have replaced every path you walk on - into a feather bed. These metals and stones are nothing - You are much more precious. She was once again touched by his words and amazed at the extent to which he loves her - like no one would have ever loved anyone. Before the tear drop could fall from her eyes, he kissed away the dew and said These are the real diamonds. If you wanna save - then save them. They are not worth getting wasted. She kissed his lips softly and replied I Love You very very much Manik! I Love You. He smiled and replied, curving her lips with his fingers into smiled I Love You more Nandini! Ab lets resume our beauty session - warna hum Cabir ki mockery ka shikaar hojaenge. She tee heed and Manik again began hunting for ear rings and after a long search - a pair of jhumkas - that were buried deep inside and were new - finally satisfied him and he tucked them in her ears very gently along with a kiss on each while she watched him silently - bequeathing herself to him - smiling at the way he was doing everything so tenderly and attentively. He combed her hair and left them open - gathered on her shoulder then he placed a small bindi between her brows - after applying a little make up. He kissed her cheeks - making them go all red and then said, taking a step back and eyeing her appearance Beautiful as always! She smiled and replied, coming near him and entwining their handsThank You! Chalein? Everyone must be waiting. He frowned and asked Tum mirror me nahi dekhogi khudko? Kuch gadbad hui hogi toh? Check nahi karogi? She kissed his chin and answered I have seen myself in your crystal eyes and they have shown the most beautiful reflection of mine. I don't need to see the mirror.