Chapter 11

Location - Villa

They all sat on the table and started to discuss the plan for the day. Manik first said Guys lets stay here in the villa today. Nandini ke pairon me abhi bhi dard hai and moreover its 5 PM. The day has almost finished. What say? Nandini din't liked the idea and saidNo Manik! Mujhe itna bhi kuch serious nahi hua hai jo tumlog itni tension lerahe ho. Bas thoda dard hai, kam hujaega. Lets go out somewhere. Manik gave her a stern look but she just ignored as she din't want to waste the day just because of this minor pain - which had been taken too seriously by her husband and friends. Cabir seconded Manik and said No Nandini! He is right. Pain thoda hai, per agar tumne rest nahi kiya toh badh jaega. Aur hum sab wohi karrahe hain jo tum karti agar hum me se koi tumhari jagah hota. So guys decided, we are spending our day here. Everyone agreed but Nandini being Nandini, again argued saying No guys. We came here to have fun and not get bored sitting in the villa and waste our day. Cabir replied as soon as she completed Who said we are wasting our day? Ummm .. Let me think! Yeah! What about partying at poolside till it gets dark and later we can watch a movie? Everyone readily agreed and Nandini too gave in as she knew that no one would pay heed to her and also because the idea was interesting. They all finished their lunch and returned to their rooms to get dressed in their swimming costumes. Nandini called the Manager and asked for some snacks and drinks - only non - alcoholic. She had decreased their alcohol intake to just one time a week as she wanted her family to be healthy and alcohol just doesn't have any sort of perks or benefits. It was hard for them but on her insistence, they had distanced themselves from it.

Manik carried her to the room and placed her on the bed. He was thinking whether to let Nandini swim or not. Yes! Nandini Malhotra could swim. It was like a routine for Manik to swim and he being him, wanted Nandini to be with him at that time also - as he would get to romance with her. She would always sit on the edge whenever there would be a pool party while everyone enjoyed. So he decided to teach her and he was successful. And now she was a pro in swimming, just like Manik. Whenever she would get time, she joined Manik and they both would spend hours in - 30% swimming and 70% romancing while swimming. She shook him out of his thoughts and answered, as if reading his mind (that she did all the time) I can swim Manik. Trust me. Its okay now. Bas thoda sa dard hai. And promise, if it starts paining again, I will tell you. Nandini promise. He agreed seeing her cute pleading face and replied Okay! If you can swim then its good for me. Its been long we have done some romance underwater. He completed and winked at her. She blushed and said Mr. One Track Mind! Romance tab hoga na jab hum bahar jaenge. Aur agar hum aise hi baatein karne laggaye to hogayi swimming. And Manik Please .. let me walk by myself. Tum subah se mujhe carry karrahe ho. Tumhare haathon me dard hujaega. Its not paining so much that I can't walk. Please. Pretty please. She again made a pleading face, this time with a pout and with her hands folded. He pecked on her pout and replied Okay! You always win using this weapon of yours. You know I can't deny you when you make this pout and you are really misusing it. Aur rahi baat haathon me dard honey ki toh, you have a misconception about your weight. You are not even close to heavy. And moreover I Love carrying you. So that wasn't a problem at all. She got happy hearing him agree and quickly got on her feet to get her swimming costume.

Even though she had learned swimming and had become an expert, she din't prefer wearing a bikini as she din't want to show her body to anyone other than Manik. She had tried it once, when they were on their honeymoon, on Manik's wish only to have it removed within no time. Manik too din't ask her to wear a bikini on a pool party as he knew she was uncomfortable with it. She would wear it very rarely, only when she would be swimming with Manik. Otherwise, she would wear a sleeveless and 3/4th swimsuit - that exposed only 1/4th of her legs and her hands. She changed herself into the swimsuit and Manik wore his shorts, leaving his upper body bare. They walked to the poolside and found Dhruv and Cabir standing in the pool in their shorts. Cabir saw them coming and mocked Arey wah! Tumlog to jaldi agaye. Humein laga romance karrahe honge. Manik faked a laugh and said Ha ha ha! Very funny. By that time, Aliya and Mukti too joined them wearing their bikinis. All of them got into the pool and started playing, splashing water on each other, picking each other and throwing in water. Cabir suggested for a swimming race between MaNan and they happily agreed. Manik could win easily - him being a champion - but he din't want Nandini to loose. So every time they did a race, he would make her win. She knew this fact and she also protested, but he would plainly dismiss her accusations saying she was better and faster than him.This time also he did the same and the usual bickering started and ended up nowhere.