Chapter 47

Chapter - 47

Location - Malhotra Mansion

Sitting on the dinner table with everyone; while all entertained themselves and each other with a humorous jibber - jabber; Manik racked his brain over the reason behind Nandini's mischievous glances that she was giving him from the corner of her eyes since he had returned from the bakery. Though he was loving them as they were suggesting him something ahem ahem kind of but he couldn't gauge the exact intention behind it and even after tossing and turning his mind around it and still not getting anything; he decided on letting the mystery unfold itself and then to take a break and relax his strained muscles, he got up when she finished her food and said, stretching his arms Guys tumlog continue karo. I will just take some rounds in pool. Bohot din se swimming nahi ki. Need it. Everyone just gave him nods - including Nandini - and taking them - he looked at her secretively and hoofed it to the pool area.

About an hour later or so; he stepped out of the pool and walked back in to find the Mansion completely hushed with lights dimmed for the night and concluded that everyone had retired for their respective dwelling places. Guessing already and looking forward to how she was going to manaofy him with all the under wraps excitement; he speedily climbed the stairs - skipping two at a time - and then taking some long breaths and again putting up the fake 'Oh-I-am-so-angry' face, he opened the door to see nothing decorated as per his expectations but only her lone figure sitting before the mirror. An obvious feeling of gloom casted over him on seeing the supposed moment of mollifying so unexpectedly damp squib and making a bad face that clearly exhibited his current emotions - he tucked the towel he was using on the stand and began walking towards the cupboard to pull out his night clothes when in a silvery voice she took his name - stopping him in his track - and said, making a puppy face Manik! Please meri help kardo na. Yeh cream meri back per lagado. Mera haath nahi pahonch raha. No matter what; he could never; even if they were cross with each other for whatever reason; disregard her any plea and so; pausing the clothes business; he turned about to face her and thats when he noticed what she was wearing - a red baby doll nightie with a mid - thigh sleeveless and backless gown showing off her silken smooth svelte legs and a net robe over it that did nothing to hide her gorgeous back - an attire which was gifted to her by the notorious MukLya Jodi ages back but she never wore out of shyness.

Like air does to fire; her appearance instantly kindled the flames of passion within him - so much that he felt his blood burn with intensity and his eyes turned so desirous that she trembled seeing their reflection in the mirror and bloomed red at the thought of what was going to happen in the near future. But carrying on with her self - made plan; unlike the mushy date and sorry card ones that were recommended by the girls; and putting on her sassy front - she smiled crookedly and asked, sedately getting rid of the outer garment Abhi bhi naraz ho? Her question jogged his memory about his resolve of pretending to be mad at her until she makes it up in someway and so; shaking the impassioned expressions off his face; he moved near her and mutely grabbed the bottle from her without even looking at her while she sat staring naughtily at him. Pouring out some lotion from the bottle on his palm, he knelt down behind her on the floor and before he could do the honors, she herself gathered her hair and slid them on her shoulder to reveal a small 'Sorry' written or to be precise, temporarily tattooed on her right shoulder blade.

With the smile she was craving for - he lovingly caressed it and was about to impress a kiss there but not letting him do so; she swiftly swerved about to face him; much to his surprise; and whispered gruffly, locking her hands on his nape and pulling him closer Mana ke I was at fault but you had no right to deprive me of my Love that too for so long. Benumbed and speechless by her proximity; he just gaped at her whilst breathing heavily and then she added, sliding her fingers at a deathly slow pace on his chiseled bare torso and brushing his lips softly with hers I was literally dying to kiss you. Its been 29 hours since we kissed or even talked properly. I hate you for being such a monster. Saying this, she bit his lower lip - earning a hiss from him - and on registering everything - he smirked at her words and sensual seduction and then replied huskily; against her lingering lips, holding her waist with gentle hands; very much heedful of her condition despite the shaken intellect Maine kiss karne se kahan mana kiya tha? I am nowhere to be blamed. And what do you think you are doing? Raising her brows in a flirtatious manner; she glided her teasing hand over his rugged abs and down to his groin; making him groan her name; and then answered, leaning close to his ear Asking for an apology Hubby! Saying this; she bit his earlobe and began trailing feather kisses all along his jaw - line and then he said throatily, getting back into his romantic clothes too and playing along; with a lopsided smile and skimming his hands on her arms But its seeming more like you are asking for a punishment. A really arduous one. Hmm? She mouthed an Oh!; understanding clearly what he was indicating; and then replied, jerking him more closer As you suppose Manik! I am all yours. All. And then without wasting another second and herself unable to hold back; she fused her lips with his anticipating ones and kissed him fervently like a feral wildcat; nibbling and nipping mercilessly and he reciprocated with equal vehemence and dominance.