I hate you for what you did

Title Motion Sickness, by Phoebe Bridgers 

Seventeen: Chuuya Nakahara

"He's escaped?" Chuuya questions, voice startled scared. "There is no way he would have escaped solitary." He's sitting on a meeting with Kouyou and Yosano, Dazai's sneakily gone missing, and Chuuya's more than pissed.

"Right, I'll show the camera footage." Mori explains, before playing the footage on a big screen. It doesn't show Dazai escaping, it shows Dazai being sucked into the floor, Mori stands with his arms crossed.

"Obviously he was taken." Kouyou says, "It's probably one of Fyoders plans, he's been insane lately and you know it." She premesses, pulling up something on her phone, Chuuya has zero idea what Fyodor is planning. But he has the documents sitting in front of him.

Mori nods, "I'm going to head to the other location today, and Fukuchi will be joining me." He sighs, walking out of the room. Chuuya just looks at the other people sitting in the chairs, before they all start just walking away.

"He's a bit stressed." Kouyou explains, she walks forward catching a glimpse of her phone, "Right, Miyazawa-Kun needs to be transferred from his cooldown," She explains.

"Sure, i'll do it," He sighs, knowing the amount of paperwork he has left on his desk– he wonders how bad they struggled without Oda, since now he's filling that spot. He walks off to his office, he already knows alot about the little boy, though he quickly skims through the boys file.

Once he finishes that, he walks down to the confinement corders, walking over to the one that Keniji is staying in. He hasn't talked to the boy since when he had taken him in. He opens the door, entering and closing the door.

He stares at the boy, who– like required in confinement is kneeling, locked away in a straightjacket. "Miyazawa-Kun, I'm Nakahara, I'll be transferring you to your room in a moment, I just need to ask you a few questions."

Kenji glares at him, still seething. "You're the one who took me from my home. Why should I trust you now?"

Chuuya kneels to be at eye level with the boy, his tone softening even further. "I get that you're angry. It's a big change, and it's not fair. But right now, I need you to calm down so we can get through this quickly and get you settled into a better situation. Can you tell me about your meds, any poor effects?" Chuuya's noticing how bad he is at this.

Kenji's eyes narrowed, his mistrust evident. "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm trying to make sure you're as comfortable as possible in this new situation," Chuuya explained. "If there are any issues with anything, we need to address them. Your well-being is important to us."

Kenji hesitated before responding. "I've been feeling dizzy sometimes, and my head feels like it's full of static. It's hard to think clearly."

Chuuya nodded, making a note in his file. "That's good to know. I'll make sure the medical staff reviews your medication to see if any adjustments need to be made. In the meantime, how are you adjusting to everything else? Is there anything you need or anything else that's bothering you?"

Kenji's face remained guarded, but he seemed to relax slightly as he spoke. "It's hard to adjust. Everything's different, and I don't know what's going to happen next."

"I understand," Chuuya said sympathetically. "Change is never easy. But we're here to help you through this. I'll make sure you have everything you need in your new room, and if you have any concerns or questions, you can always come to me or one of the other staff."