I swear i'm clean, it's just one of those scenes

Title : Death of me, Johinnie Guilbert

Seventeen: Chuuya Nakahara

The aftermath of Fyodor went slow, very extremely slow. Chuuya's okay with it though. He's been staying by Dazai, (not that he would admit it, but he's been terrified of Fyodor's ability activating.)

Everyday, Chuuya questions Dazai, "Do you feel any different?" He'd say, gently carding his hands through Dazai's hair.

Everyday, without fail, Dazai smirks, "You worried about me chibi~" He replies, poking at Chuuya's face. "Chibi's such a loyal doggie!" He cheers softly, he and Chuuya are still laying together, tangle web of bones intertwined together.

"Good to know that you're fine." The other grumbles, "Yosano still wants to check your vitals, she told me for at least two weeks, you've been low lately too, she wants to check your meds." He explains, Dazai groans looking away.

"That all sounds annoying." He rambles, "I saved everyone, I deserve a break!" He whines, annoyingly flailing his arms around, Chuuya stops him, grabbing his hand.

"It really isn't Dazai," He muses. He holds Dazai's hand. "She'll give you fresh new bandages, I know you hate changing them." He drops Dazai's hand, pulling Dazai's face closer to him.

"I don't want to," He mummers. "Chibi-" he's talking too fast– Chuuya notices it.

"It's fine. Take a breath, what if I come down with you?" He tries, he's unsure why Dazai's so freaked out. But he feels the need to calm him down.

"NO!" Dazai squeals. Chuuya flinches at his outburst, but nonetheless, stays close. "I mean, nono~ I'm a very capable man to walk by myself downstairs~"

"Okay." Chuuya replies, he moves to sit up, dragging up Dazai with him, the boy lazily shrugs. He's unsure what's going on with the boy, but everyday has been ups and downs, so he guesses it's another low day.

"Mm, I'll go now then Chu'Chu" He sighs, flopping his hands dramatically as he stands, Chuuya watches him, but doesn't give him anything.

"Okay." He gives. Again unsure about what to say. Dazai doesn't make a move to leave from where he stands, staring at the door. "Dazai?" he questions.

"Are we dating? Is Chuuya my boyfriend?" Dazai asks, his voice is dead, almost scared. Chuuya cocks his head to the side, holding himself from grabbing Dazai's shaking hand in front of him.

"What do you think we are Dazai?" Chuuya asks, Dazai turns, he then plops down on the floor, sitting criss-cross from Chuuya who's sitting on the bed. Chuuya notices that Dazai sits on his hands.

"I dunno Chibi-Chan, we've kissed– But everythings been blurry since then- I'm not-" Dazai speaks so fast, Chuuya takes a deep breath, kneeling down next to Dazai– cutting him off by cupping his face. Chuuya doesn't like kneeling, but he'll do it for Dazai.

"Dazai, would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asks, softly bringing his thumb back and forth on Dazai's cheek, he studies the boy's plaint face.

"Of course my Chibi." He flatly replies, he locks eyes with Chuuya, "Does Chuuya not want to date me? I'm pretty charming, I'd say." The words aren't as flat, but his eyes still look completely dead.

"Yes, of course, my beautiful boy." He coo's, still holding the mans face. Dazai hums in response, before thinking.

"You don't know my first name, Chu?" He questions, and Chuuya ponders, because, he doesn't. He thinks before he shakes his head. "That sucks." Dazai says, before he starts to get up, but Chuuya pulls him back down.