to live for the hope of it all

Title : August, by taylor swift

Seventeen: Chuuya Nakahara

Chuuya feels bad putting Dazai back in solitary. Confining him back into a straight jacket– forcing him to kneel on the ground. It's so dehumanising to him.

"Chibi-Chan is so mean," Dazai frowns, pouting out his lip. He knows Dazai's joking so he doesn't reply. He continues to walk with Dazai. "Chibi~Chibi," Dazai coo's

"Yeah, I'll be back Dazai, don't worry." He gruffs, allowing Dazai to get comfortable on the floor. "And Fukuzawa is going to talk to you, you won't be here as long as last time," He explains, Dazai nods into his hand. Chuuya isn't normally the softest, but he knows Dazai needs it right now.

"Alright, don't miss me too much Chibi~" He slurs as Chuuya walks away. Chuuya shuts the door, walking down the hall. He meets with Kouyou and Yosano after.

"I'm sure Fukuzawa-sama will take Dazai out of Solitary soon," Kouyou starts, "He's just trying to figure out the best course of action. He's planning to ask Dazai-kun to be an executive, but Dazai-kun's antics are– unsettling."

"Yeah." Yosano replies, "Though his ability is extremely important. So, he'll need to at least bring him out of Solitary. I doubt he'll feel good using Dazai-kun's ability while he's suffering."

"Dazai-kun finds it amusing." Kouyou says next, "But with everything, he may not be cooperative without Mori-sama." She looks dimly at the outside sky.

"That bastard never liked Mori, I can assure you he's glad he's dead." Chuuya counters, "Taking him out of Solitary would make things easier on him, and everyone here, It's not fair to have Dazai in Solitary when he didn't do anything."

"Right." Yosano replies, "He shouldn't be in there long, Mori-sama was the only reason he was kept there so long," She explains, "Fukuzawa-sama's not planning to keep on with Mori-sama's plans." She pulls out papers, throwing them in front of Dazai.

"Fukuzawa-Sama's, talking with Dazai now," She clicks her tongue. Placing her phone back in her pocket. "I'll be out of your hair, Fukuchi's calling me." She curtly says, walking out of the room. Yosano ends up joining her much later.

Dazai's always been clingy to Chuuya, and Chuuya's noticed it. He hasn't mentioned it, or minded. He thinks Dazai being clingy is just one of his annoying traits. "You have to stop coddling me like this." Chuuya says, though he doesn't push Dazai off of his arm.

"Ne, Chu you're the one who dragged me out here~" He coo's still leaning on Chuuya as they walk. They're outside, since Chuuya believes that Dazai deserves something nice ( Something that's not sterile, something new- clean, fresh.) Chuuya knows the risks of bringing Dazai outside with Fyodor still on the run, yet, he doesn't care.

"Yeah, your stubborn ass hasn't been out of your room in weeks." Chuuya drags, because it's true. Too many times this week did he catch Dazai just laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. Dazai really only left his room to talk with Fukuzawa or Yosano.

"Mean," He hisses. They continue to walk, Dazai occasionally will look up; gracefully looking at the small hues of white in the sky. Dazai's always been fascinated by the sky.

"How are your new meds treating you?" Chuuya asks next, they both settle sitting under a tree, they aren't two far from the facility, just enough for Dazai to still be safe- but not be trapped away.

"Chibi playing nurse again?" Dazai teases, voice light. Dazai's sitting between Chuuya's legs, laying lengthy on the ground, Chuuya's fingers lightly scrape at the boy's head.