maybe I'm the problem

Title: Tv, By billie eillish

Seventeen: Osamu Dazai

Dazai's tired. His bones sag loosely as Chuuya drags him down into solitary confinement. Chuuya's nice though, it shocks Dazai down to his core. Chuuya doesn't seem like he's in the mood to deal with Dazai, Dazai understands– the last week has been hectic to say the least.

"Chibi-Chan is so mean," Dazai frowns, pouting out his lip. He's trying to see if Chuuya will snap at him, to see if he'll feel less bad– Dazai doesn't want him to feel bad. He continues to walk with Dazai. "Chibi~Chibi," Dazai coo's trying again.

"Yeah, I'll be back Dazai, don't worry." He says, letting Dazai comfortably place himself on the floor. ( Chuuya's talking too soft– too gentle. Dazai wants to slap him ) "And Fukuzawa is going to talk to you, you won't be here as long as last time," He confirms. bringing his hand up to Dazai's face, he's crouching down in front of him, speaking to him clearly. He leaves after that.

"Alright, don't miss me too much Chibi~" He slurs as Chuuya walks away. Dazai sits for a while, he really can't rest like this. Normally the silence is soothing, but he genuinely can't stand this boredom.

The door opens about an hour later. He stares up at Fukuzawa– he's never really talked to the man. But, he knows that the man is co-founders of this facility with Mori.

"Dazai-kun," The man starts, pulling Dazai's attention. "I'd like to speak with you, would you like to do that here, or in my office?" He asks, Dazai cocks his head to the side. Confused on the niceness he's been treated with. He's used to Mori's rough hands pulling him away.

Dazai tilts his head, eyes half-lidded in curiosity. His usual mischievous grin is absent, replaced by a genuine confusion. He's used to being handled roughly, to people using his instability as a means to an end, not being treated with such consideration. "Your office sounds... nice," he replies, his voice lacking its usual teasing lilt.

Fukuzawa offers a small, almost imperceptible smile, which seems out of place on the usually stoic man. "I assure you, Dazai-kun, this conversation is a necessity." He motions for Dazai to follow, though the straightjacket makes it difficult for him to move. "We need to eliminate Fyodor, and with the nature of his ability, I feel you could help."

Dazai's eyes narrow as he processes this information. Fyodor he loathes, a mind as sharp and dangerous as his own. "And you think I can help with this?" he asks, a flicker of his usual cunning appearing in his eyes.

Fukuzawa nods, his demeanour steady. "Yes, Dazai-kun. We believe your ability could be the key to countering Fyodor's plans. I'm willing to make a deal: your cooperation in this matter in exchange for your freedom. At least to some extent."

Dazai's lips curl into a small, contemplative smile. "A deal, is it? Well, I do enjoy a good bargain." He tilts his head, his expression thoughtful. "But first, tell me more about what you have in mind. I'm all ears."

Fukuzawa nods, leading the way out of the solitary confinement room and towards his office. He helps Dazai stand, still showing him that sickily kindness. "Let's discuss it in more detail. I think you'll find our plan intriguing."

Dazai's never been in Fukuzawa's office, though he finds it calming, alot like Chuuyas. Fukuzawa's office is by the Solitary confinement rooms, he knows that Fukuzawa's always been in control here. Dazai's taken out of the straightjacket, allowing the boy to feel as if he can breath.

"I'm aware you haven't done anything– persay, wrong." The man speaks, they both take seats in chairs. "I'm not going to place you back in solitary, even if you refuse to help us, you're still a child, I shouldn't force you into this world."