Chapter 2

As my mother and I stepped to the front door I noticed the door was open and the screen door was shut. All I could do was stare inside their house. Outside you could smell the food Ms. Maria was cooking. My mom just walked right on in like it was her own home. I stood outside as I heard Ms.Maria and my mother laughing.

"What? How can my mom just walk in and leave me out here?" I whispered in a sad voice.

  As I took my time walking in. I looked to my left to find the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen. Ms.Maria was Puerto Rican and she looked young for her age. Not to mention her kitchen was jaw dropping everything matched. After I walked in quietly I heard Ms.Maria and my mom stop talking.

"Oh My God your so bonita(pretty)!"

All I could say was thank you. As Ms.Maria and I started chatting my mom finish setting the table.

After my mom finished setting the table Ms.Maria called everyone down to eat. As I waited for everyone to come downstairs my heart pounded harder and I could hear footsteps racing down the stairs. I ran to the bathroom to wash my hands. I could hear laughing and someone saying "Get off me" it sounded like Tammy or Victoria the two younger sisters. I could hear two deep voices that made me more scared. I took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. I walked into the kitchen and into the dining area when I looked up I saw Tammy, and Victoria sitting by each other and Jayson, Rod, and Nicco sitting by each other. My mom, Ms.Maria ,and Jon sat on the couch talking about "personal things". I sat next to Tammy because they were the only open seats left . While I was sitting down the table grew quiet. Rod looked up.

"Hey ,wow!" He said

"Hello good morning" I smiled.

While Rod and Jayson started snickering I couldn't help but look at Nicco while he was making his plate.

Oh My I swear his looks had gotten better since the last time. He was wearing a muscle shirt that was short sleeve and showed all his muscle he had his beautiful eyes that glittered and tattoos on his gorgeous hispanic skin.

While I was staring at him I guessed I zoomed off into my own world.

"What?!" Nicco said

"oh oh oh sorry...um im sorry?" I started to feel dumb.

"Did you want to tell me something? because the way you were looking at me seemed like it" Nicco said with a smirk on his face.

"No I just..No"

I felt so stupid. I couldnt believe I dozed off staring at him I know he feels akward or something.

I got up from the table because of my akwardness and went and sat next to my mom. When I sat down Jon sat by me.

"Nicole!" Jon said with happiness "I missed you." He stood up to give me a hug. I stood up to give him a hug. He was so warm and muscular I just couldn't let him go.

After I finally let him go. He poured me some orange juice even though I didn't ask for any. He seemed more nice then any of his other siblings. Tammy and Victoria didn't even say hello.

As I finished my orange juice Rod came up to me.

"So how have you been Nicole?"

" I've been doing find and-"

"Nicole" my mom cut me off "its time to go. You can come back later to finish your catching up". While I was walking out the door I heard keys dangling behind me I turned around and saw Nicco.

"Yeah ma what did you want from the store?"

I couldn't believe he drove. Wow!time sure has flown past quick.