Chapter 7

After my mom got home she took me to the hospital. The doctor told me nothing is broken I just sprained it. We were on our way home until my mom stopped at some hideous looking gas station.

"Mom where-what is this place?"

"Don't Worry." My mom said with a smile on her face. I don't know why she's smiling this place was ugly.

"Ugh wow whats taking them so long?" My mom asked like I knew the answer to her question.

"They were suppose to be here at 9 to meet us."

I looked at the clock it said 9:10.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked looking around to see if I could see anyone. It was all foggy and stuff I couldn't see a thing so I just gave up looking.

About 5 minutes later car head lights pulled up in front of us. My mom beeped her horn. I was trying to figure out who the hell was this. Two minutes later a girl with long curly hair got out the car. As I looked closely half of the side of her head was shaved. She quickly ran over My jaw dropped.

"Tajj!" I haven't seen this girl in so long. She's my cousin.

"Hop on in we have to go im in a rush." My mom said smiling waving back to who i'm guessing was my aunt.

"Hey Nicole!!!" Tajj exclaimed

"Where have you been all my l-i-i-i-fe."

"Haha Tajj I missed you."

Tajj is the same age as me but she wont be 16 until september she also is the same height as I am. Her eyes were dark and beautiful. She has dimples on her cheeks that make her look even more gorgeous.

Our whole car ride home was us talking about all the good times. When we finally got home my mom and Tajj had to help me out the car. Tajj just walked on out the car and straight to the door like she knew I could walk.

"Tajj really?" I asked laughing.

"Oh I didn't know aw aw aw." She said laughing.

After I got in the house and I was all settled down my mom went to her boyfriends house and told me she'd be back in the afternoon.

"Wait young lady when did you get a boyfriend." I pointed at her.

"Nunya."she said looking at me up and down. "Im leaving love yall." My mom yelled running down the stairs.

"So Nicole how are you and Nicco?"

she started giggling for some reason.

"Um there's nothing going on between us so."

"Yeah right Carla told me everything." She said covering her hair up with a scarf.

"You talk to Carla still?"

"Yep everyday." She started smiling for some reason.

"Oh god I'm going to bed." My cheeks had gotten so warm I hate talking about Nicco. I would feel all lovey dovey, but I don't know I guess my feelings for Nicco are truly there.

Tajj and I fell asleep.

"Rise and shine!" Carla and Tajj yelled in my ear.

"No ten more minutes." I plead

"Get up your birthday is in two days don't you wanna at least go to the mall and see what you want?" Carla had a huge smile on her face. Her hair was tied up.

"No!" I yelled putting the blanket back over my head.

"You know what just put your bathing suite on."

I swear Carla just said the magic words. I love swimming I would do anything to get in the water.

"What how'd you remember I love swimming."

"Nicole thats the dumbest question you can ask me. Just put your bathing suite on." She pointed to my closet.

"Sure , but first I need to shower."

"Ah hurry."

When I got up ofcourse it was hard for me to walk. The doctor gave me a brace to wear but im surely not wearing it. Its uncomfortable.

***********************

Tajj sat at the table in the dining room wearing her cute green and blue two piece bathing suite. Carla had on a jet black one piece that showed all of her back with a cute pair of sunglasses and black flip flops. I had on my red two piece and my black sunglasses. Of Course we wore clothes over that.

"So um Is anyone else coming." I looked out the window to find the Vasquez's in their swim wear too loading up the cars. I didn't see Nicco yet.

"Well you see Nicco invited us to go with him." Carla started looking around.

"I also wanted to see how cute y'all looked together." Tajj smiled.

"Tajj shut up." I said jokefully.

My heart started to pound. I don't want my crush to see me half naked , but I love swimming.

SHORT!