Chapter 5: Investigation

24 views. Um..Yay.

Sorry for all the different P.O.V's 

________________________________________

I wake up, finding myself in L's apartment. He must've carried me inside. I look around. I was lying in Ryu's bed. I get out and walk to the living room. Ryuzaki was sleeping on the couch, I was suprised, cause I've never seen him sleep before. Even back at the ophanage, I was the first to fall asleep and Ryu was always awake when I woke up, even in the middle of the night. 

I shake Ryu's shoulder. "Wake up sleepy head". Ryuzaki opens his wide dark eyes "I was checking files and I must've fallen asleep" He mumbled.

I sat down next to him "So what's the plan today Mr Greatest Dectective Ever?"

 "I'm actually going to To-oh university, to talk to one of the suspects. If he is Kira, I'll say something that'd he give a funny reaction" He explained "Since there was a leak of infomation, we're suspecting the police's familes" While L explains his plan, I make some tea, putting in extra sugar for Ryuzaki. I hand him the tea, "thank you" he replied.

"Sorry (y/n), but you might have to stay here this time, you can check over the police files and they're family files" Ryuzaki mumbled in his monotone voice. "Sure thing Ryu!" I say.

***********************************Ryuzaki's P.O.V:

I get Watari to drive me to the university. Today was the freshman adress and I was selected to speak because in the test I did a couple of weeks ago, I got 100%. So did the person I was investigating.

We stood up and said the fresh men adress. People in the crowd mumbled about us. Yeah, we were compleat oppisites. When we walked back down, I decided to talk to him. 

"Light Yagami. Your father is Soichiro Yagami. He is the police Cheif. You want to join the Police task force when your older"  I say. Light sat next to me "How do you know this?" He asked warily. 

"I need to tell you something important" I say, continuing the conversation.  "What?" He said.

"I need to tell you that I'm L" I say quickly. The brown haired boy clenched his fist, then calmed down suddenly. Ha, I got him. "That's so cool" Light said calmly, trying to hide his destress.

After the ceremony was over, I walked over to Light. "Nice meeting you Light" I said, giving a little wave. "Nice meeting you too, Ryuga" He replied, using my alias.

I hop into a limo being driven by Watari and we leave the university.

**********************************************Light's P.O.V:

I walk through the door of my house, being greeted my my little sister. "WELCOME HOME MR TO-OH!" she shouted excitedly. I ignore her, walking up to my room, closing and locking the door.

I hit my desk angrily "He got me!" Ryuk looks at me confused "I've never been so humilitated in my life!" 

"You know the eye deal is still on right?" The Death God said. I look at him angrily "You know I'll never argree to that! And do you think I'll risk half my life span to just find his name?" 

"Oh yeah" The shinigami shruged

**********************************************Your P.O.V:

I finish going through the files just as Ryuzaki walked through the door. "Welcome home" I say, looking up from where I was sitting "How'd it go?" I hand Ryuzaki a cup of tea.

"There's about a 5% chance that Light Yagami is Kira" He explains. Light Yagami. That name rang a bell in my mind. I flip through the files and pull out one. "Here is Light Yagami's file, the only things he ever does is school, study and cram school though. Doesn't exactly sound like Kira to me" I say.

"Hmm...I see your point, but I still suspect him anyway" L mumbled.

I hear my phone ring and I see the caller ID: Roger. "Huh?" I say.

________________

Conversation:

Me: Hello?

??: Hi (y/n)!

Me: Mello? Is that you?

Mello: Yeah! Don't tell me you've forgotten me after 3 days!?

Me: I was only kidding! Did Roger let you use the phone then?

Mello: Shh...I'll return it to him after, okay?

Me: *Laughs* Fine then Mello. How's Near?

Mello: He's his usual self. 

Me: Good to hear

Mello: oh, I got to go, cya (y/n)

Me: Talk to you soon Mello. Love you

Mello: L-love y-you too (y/n) 

Conversation ended

_____________________

I flip the lid of my cellphone shut. L looks at me "Who was that?" 

"It was Mello, from Wammy's house. I worked there untill I came here" I explained. "Oh yeah" he said. 

"I better go" I say to Ryu. "Oh okay then, see  you tomorrow" he kissed my forhead again, I blushed. 

"Goodnight Ryu"

"Goodnight (y/n)"