Chapter 13: Don't hurt him..... [Part one]

Holy sh*t.....I'm much sorry for taking forever to update. I was working on a ton of homework. *shrugs* What do ya expect? 

Anyway I'm only gonna post half a chapter today... This is part one. Hopefully Part 2 will be out very soon (Unless Bitch-ass Teachers give meh homework) 

_____________________________________________________

L's P.O.V: 

I quickly jumped into the car, followed by Near and Mello. Normally Watari drives me places but this time I think I should. 

I backed the car out onto the dark street and turned on my headlights. God, I just hope I find (Y/N). 

A few miles later, Near tells me to pull up in front of an old building. "Are you sure this is it? " I question him. "I am fairly sure this is the place L" he replies. 

We find a door to the building. It doesn't look like it's been used in years. With teamwork, Near, Mello and I finally open it. 

I glance inside and hear voices, there were two voices to be exact. I listened more carefully, one belonged to (Y/N). Another one seemed strangely familiar. 

Mello hands me a gun "What? Mello?" I hiss angily "Why did you bring these? You're only 14! And it's illegal!" 

He shruggs and mumbles "Sometimes you gotta break the rules L" He gets out another one and we slowly make our way inside. 

At the end of the warehouse (Y/N) was sitting in a chair with bandages all over her arms and her neck. There was a guy next to her too. I knew him from somewhere......just from where.....

"L!" (Y/N) screamed happily and ran over to me. She must've saw me hiding. She hugs me tightly and tears fall down her beautiful face. I brush them away "Don't cry, it's okay" 

I glace angrily at the kidnapper. He looked awfully sorry for what he had done. 

But something inside me snapped at I raised the gun towards him. 

"L!?!?" (Y/N) screamed in fear "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I snapped at her "He almost killed you!"

"Don't hurt him....." she begged. 

I was shocked at her, what is her problem? "Why? He hurt you!". She looked at me angrily and said "Why would you want to hurt our own friend B?" 

I dropped the gun.

That's why the voice was familiar. It as B.

"B? Why? I thought we could trust you? And this is how you repay us?" I screamed at him angrily, tears rushing down my face. 

"L, It was a mistake okay? Leave him alone!" (Y/N) shouted at me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. 

"No! He must pay for what he's done (Y/N)!" I sobbed, hot tears rolling down my face. (Y/N) looked at me, then B "You know what? You're a jerk L!" 

She ran towards the empty door and disappeared. I sank to my knees, what have I done? B looked at me with sad eyes, "I'm sorry...." 

I watched him walk off. 

I looked towards the door (Y/N) exited, and bolted towards it. I still had to finish what I came here to do.

I had to find her.

"She couldn't have gone far" said a small calm voice. I turned towards Near, who twirling his snow-white hair around his finger. Ignored him, I raced out the door as fast as my legs could take me.