Chapter 9: A vision

Your P.O.V:

The apartment door slowly creaks open, and L walks in. He drops his shoes by the door and walked over to me. He quickly kissed my cheek and then sat in his armchair in his funny position. 

Kira had been now killing for 2 months. And about 250 criminals have been killed. What are we going to do?

Sooner or later, the Task Force had returned to their homes, leaving only Ryuzaki and I in the room. I yawned, I was dead tired. I was always a sleep type of person, Ryuzaki, on the other hand was quite the oppisite. 

"I think I should go now, catch up on some sleep" I said to Ryuzaki. He nodds at me and gives me a weak smile "Goodnight (Y/N)" 

I walk over to next door and get out my apartment key, I slip it into the lock and turn it. I walked into my room and get some clothes to sleep in, track pants and a large tee shirt. 

I feel my stomach growl loudly, as I haven't aten since this morning. I check the fridge to see if there was anything I could eat that didn't require cooking. Frozen vegtables that need cooking, butter, jam, and cake. Wait what?! Cake!? I take the plate out of the fridge and put it on the tabletop. I cut myself a thick slice of the strawberry cake and I sit on the couch and slowly consume the sugary delight, casually flicking through the Tv  channels. 

All were showing the same thing, Kira, Kira, Kira, Kira, Kira, KIRA! I can't beleive what the world has come to anymore. Some people were even calling him a saviour. Now, that was total bullcrap. Kira was crazy, childish God-like figure, who isn't even God anyway. 

So what is he to decide who dies?

I sigh and turn of the Tv. I walk to my room and lie down in the sheets of my bed, thinking about the day. Soon my mind washed over in sleep.

_______________________________________________

I found myself walking down a long dark hallway. There was light at the end of the hallway, So I slowly walked towards it. The walls of the hallway were covered in something dark and red. I put my left hand on the wall, but the suddenly pull it back. My hand was streaked with the red sticky substance; I examine it carefully and get an awful shock.

It was blood!

A loud cry was heard from the end of the corridor, towards the light. I bolt towards the end of the hallway and carefully peak through the door.

My stomach filps and my heart skips a beat. Inside the room was 2 people. Ryuzaki was there, and the other guy I recognised to be Light Yagami. 

Light seemed to be holding some sort of notebook, he quickly wrote something in it and snaped it shut. He let out an evil laugh. "No! Please! Don't do it Light!" Ryuzaki cried. I notice he was tied to a chair and couldn't seem to flee. 

"It's to late L" Light sniggers. Suddenly Ryuzaki tensed up, and let out another cry. Then his head fell limp against his body. I realised he'd just had a heart attack.

"Ryuzaki!" I scream and run into the room. I try to find his pulse, but with no success. I feel my face go hot and my eyes blurry with tears. 

"YOU IDIOT!" I scream angrily "HOW COULD YOU?!" I point a finger at Light. He laughs evilly "He was just in the way (Y/N). And now with him gone, I can create the perfect world" He then pulls out the same notebook and writes something else. Huh? Is that how Kira kills? 

"And now that you're in the way, you're going to meet the same fate"

I suddenly feel my body tense up, I clutch my chest and try to focus on breathing. I feel my heart stop and I slowly close my eyes. I hear Light laughing as I take my last breath and fall limp against the cold cement floor.

_________________________________________________

I wake up suddenly, in a pool of my own sweat. What did that dream mean? 

I slowly get out of bed, my head throbbing. I open up the balcony door and sit on the cold cement, the warm wind whipping through my (H/C) hair. I hear the noise of a sliding door opening and my boyfriend walks onto the balcony. He walks over and sits next to me, I hug him tightly. 

I was glad it was just a dream. I feel a tear slip down my cheek, and Ryuzaki wipes it off. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" he said. I shake my head and mumble "Just a dream"

He lift up my chin and plants a kiss on my lips "Do you want to talk about it?" 

I sigh and take a deep breath "You and Light were there". Ryuzaki's eyes widen "Really? What happened?" I feel another stray tear roll down my face "H-he was Kira, and he killed you" L thought about this for a moment or two and then finally said "Hmmm, Did you see what he killed me with?". I shrug and mumble "I don't know, he wrote something in this black notebook and then you died, he did the same to me too"

Ryuzaki pulls me up of the cement and gives me a tight embrace "It's okay (Y/N), I'm still alive and so are you. I'll stay with you for the rest of the night, to make sure you're okay" I walk back into my apartment "Would you like some cake?" I ask. His eyes brighten and he nods his head. I cut him a large slice and hand the plate to him. I watch him eat it. 

After he finished I put the plate in the sink and then tiredly walk to my room. I lie down on the bed, Ryuzaki does the same. We just lay there in silence staring into each others eyes untill we both fall asleep.

I was just glad L was alive.

__________________________________________________________

Woop woop, 1009 words! Sorry for not updating in so long, I'll see if I can now update a chapter a week if I can. It'd probs be about 700-1000 words.