Here We Go Again.

Arianna's P.O.V

I was set on my second option of just killing him; I was just wondering how to execute my plan. But being the good person I was, I acknowledged the fact that an adorable little boy was standing in my presence and thought better of it. Looking at my pizza box that the idiot held in his hand I decided I would ask politely for my pizza and be on my way to indulging in an episode of pretty little liars.

‟Can I have my pizza please" I asked sweetly stepping forward to collect my box as he proceeded to put the box above his head.

‟Are you going to share with me" he asked with his too sexy voice.

Pause for a second, totally disregarding what an ass he is. His voice was like sweet chocolate and rough sex. (O_O THAT'S SEXY).

Snapping myself from my disturbing but amazing reverie. I tried to put together the words together to answer.

‟No" I hissed at him trying to get my box and failing miserably, seeing he was a 7ft tall and I was a 5'0. You can see where my disappointment presents itself.

‟Cole give me my pizza now" I growled now face to face with him. Did I mention how sexy he was?

He smirked down at me ‟Is my kitten getting angry" he cooed.

͑ Kitten ͗ is he serious right now. I have come to a conclusion he wants me to kill him and I am 100% close to doing just that.

‟Cole I will not be sharing my ...-" I stopped mid sentence at something tugging or should I say hugging my leg.

Turning my attention from Cole, I looked down at the curly haired little boy holding onto my leg slowly drifting off to sleep. I carefully lifted his small body onto my chest as he complied to wrap both his legs and arms around me as his head fell into the crook of my neck.

Why am I such a good person an inner voice spoke to me referring to what I was about to do.

‟Fine" I huffed ‟You can have a slice" I spoke to Cole seeing as he wasn't about to make me not share my pizza with him.‟But" I continued ‟ this is only because Tristan is sleeping and its cold out here... and of course because I'm good person" I finished so he doesn't thing I like him or something.

Seeming over-fricken-joyed he strolled from his original spot into my house as if he owned the damned place. And no people he could be grateful he just had to add a smart ass comment as he walked pass me to the house ‟ Whatever you say kitten" he whispered his breath washing over my face. ORGASM, his was so sexy.

WARNING*

If you here any sort of screaming or shouting just proceed to call 911. Thanks k.

≈‖≈‖≈‖≈‖≈

As I placed Tristan on the couch, I turned around only to see Cole standing there already devouring my pizza. I almost jumped his ass. But, I'm civilized and have mastered the three C's keep Cool, Calm and fuc-ing Collected.

Marching over to where he stood, I pushed pass him and grabbed my half eaten pizza box and proceeded back to the couch to get ready to watch pretty little liars.

‖≈‖≈‖*

I ALMOST DIED. How dare Toby, just... three C's I told myself mentally, 3 C's.

Getting up from beside a sleeping Tristan, I ran to the kitchen, only to meet with the chest of my beloved skyscraper. Was this dude everywhere?

‟If you want to touch me, all you have to do is ask" he spoke cockily. I could just choke him.

‟I have a lot of knives and if you didn't notice were in the kitchen" I replied with smirk in my voice.

‟I have fingers" he replied back with his husky voice. If death was an option, I wanted it because I was embarrassed to no end; I just wanted to crawl under a rock. Why did he have to be such a smart ass?

‟Shut up" I said to him moving to the dresser. A blush still on my face.

"Is my kitten blushing" his breath feathered my neck.

I was going to die, I could feel my stomach fall a mile into my shoe and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Why did I let some stranger into my house? Now I was having dirty thoughts about doing some real dirty shit with him and frankly I really didn't mind I would gladly comply with his command. And would you look now, I would gladly bow at his feet. What was wrong with me?

"No" I whimpered as he turned me around to face him. I was directly facing his chest seeing how short I was. I could smell his intoxicating sent of sweat and masculine perfume... it fit him, it was sexy.

"What are you doing" I asked staring intently at his chest as he lifting my face to his. This was the ally all over again; he was going to leave me hanging and needy. I haven't even known this guy for under 24 hours and I had him touching me. I couldn't help it, he just had that feel and aura that brought a girl in and we have all heard the saying ͑good girls always go for bad boy's ͗ and it was true girls like that shit and Cole definitely had the bad boy look going on.

"You're doing it again" I whispered.

"Doing what" he questioned.

I thought for a moment.

‟The same thing you did in the ally, you're going to leave me all flustered and needy". I said a bit embarrassed as I looked into his eyes. I'm sure my cheeks were a burning red.

‟I like leaving a mystery" he whispered.

Yes, yes he did.

"Well I don't like it" I spoke back looking right into his flat eyes. He had the most breath taking eyes but I could just notice the missing gleam.

‟Your very straight forward you know that" he spoke sarcastically.

‟That's my awesomeness for you" I said to him.

I stared at him for a moment longer and his mood just went from relaxed to tense as is jaw tightened as his hand fell from my chin. We looked at each other in that moment, me trying to figure him out and him just staring at me with various emotions playing in his eyes. I couldn't figure him out, he was just complicated.

"I need to go" he said as he turned away from me.

I followed behind him as he went to take up Tristan's sleeping form from the couch.

‟Why" I asked breathlessly. I was really confused right now.

He didn't say a word as he walked to the door. And I followed him like an idiot and that I was.

‟I just need to go" he growled now out the door.

I watched as he walked away from me and to the pizza truck.

I noticed four things.

1. I have been rejected twice in a day.

2. I was an idiot.

3. Cole was the sexiest creature I had ever seen .

4. I absolutely hated him.

Whatcha think!