Watty Awards 2013

PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello. Now I'm postinhg this notice because the Watty Awards have begun which mean i NEED to submit Wanting The Bad Boy ASAP! Which simply means....it's coming to an end :'( I can;t post like an OFFICIAL chapter tonught because i'm still working out how i want the story to conclude and i'm trying not to sell you guys short of an awesome story just because i need to submit the book so i'm still working out some things but expect frequent chapters by Wednesday BUT NO i will not tell you how many ch-aters are left and you will be shocked as to when the last chapter is posted so thats bad news for you :P. Don't be disappointed at me for this, I'm really sorry but i have school, and life to keep up with but i'm still absolutley committed to this story so stay with me alright. 

THE WATTY AWARDS!!!!!!! NOW I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO ME A FAVOR.... 

Now, we all know that this book is up for watty awards and i'm really trying to become a finalist in this year's Watty awards and some factors that contribute to that is how popular the story is WE ARE AT 16 THOUSAND+ READS NOW. but lets try and get that to 100 THOUSAND reads OR MAYBE EVEN  1 THOUSAND COMMENTS, im happy to have so many people reading my book, love you for that, but hey, DO WE WANNA WIN or even become finalist in the watty awards this year, YES WE DO. So tell your friends to read, tell anyone to READ!!!!!! It's would be great for you to VOTEe and EVEN BETTER for you guys to COMMENT.  Now there is nothing i can do but tell you guys to do that, this book belongs to you guys so, LETS TRY and become finalists even WINNERS in the sategories THANK YOU GUYS.

To my SILENT READERS, I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU TO SO COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, READ THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 

ALSO, please comment and tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter, if we get to AT LEAST 33 COMMENTS, i WILL give you guys an awesome UPLOAD, this is up 2 u!

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE