Chapter 4

When Arissa woke up she had to let her eyes ajust. When she got focused she saw that she was some where diffrent. Where she was wasn't a house, she thought for a minute and realized that she was in a warehouse. She sat up and noticed that she wasn't chained, or tied up. When she stood up she felt dizzy and weak but after a minute she felt better. She went to the door, but first she checked and there were no alarms. When she opened the door it lead to a dark hall way. There were single lights lighting a path to a door. When she got to the door she looked around for any kind of trap. When she grabbed the door knob and slowly opened the door she would watch for the guy she meet at the house or any of the people with him. When the door was fully open it lead to the midnight woods.

There was a path that lead deeper into the woods. After an hour of walking through the woods she started hearing noises. She moved to a close bush and sat there quitly. Not, one minute after two people walked by talking and went in the direction of the warehouse. When there were gone she decided to go off trail. It was pitch black and the only light she had was the moon light, but it had a hard time getting through the trees. All of a sudden Ahsoka fell and was knocked out.