Chapter9

When they arrived it was already dark. Arissa gave her "good bye's" She walked up to the front door and it was unlocked she walked in and waved one last "good bye" She yelled everyone's name. When she got to the dinning room and noticed that there were plates on the table. She walked up to the table and rubbed her hand around the edge feeling the wood that the table was made of. She saw the living room light on. When she was in the door was she didn't see her family there but she did see a man sitting on the couch with a black mask on.

"Hello, Arissa welcome home." The man had a dark voice.

Arissa realized it was the man that called her last night. When he stood up she ran for the front door. When she went to cut through the kitchen there was a trip wire. She fell and hit her head not table and fell to the ground. The man grabbed her and dragged her upstairs into her room. When he closed her door it woke her up. She sat up and saw the man trying to pin her down she fought she kicked, and punched. He was able to give her a shot that made her weak and unable to fight. he used the time he had to tie her hands up and got all his utensils together. He all so used her phone to send Sean a video of her laying tie up in the bed and showed all his utensils he wanted Sean to see that he had screwed up big time.

Meanwhile  when Dean got the video the girls just got back he asked the girls where she lived and he took off.

The man was about to get his mission started before the dosage wore off.

When Sean got to her house he went to the front door and quietly sneaked in. He first went to the upstairs area with his gun  Arissa's door was open so he saw her laying there tied up not thinking about were the guy was. Before he got through the door way. he saw black the man used a bat that she had in her closet to knock him out. He then tied up Sean. The man would make Sean watch as he would cute, make, and stab Arissa. First he cute her in her arm, then her legs and on the side of he neck. Sean kept on asking him to stop to kill him instead of her and to just let her live. But that is what he was wanting Sean to do. Arissa tried to talk or scream but she couldn't because there was cloth around her mouth. She began to feel weaker and weaker. She was on the edge of dying, but before she could he had to do  one last thing to her. Something Sean wanted but didn't do it because she wasn't ready. Arissa was take really big breaths trying not to die. The man put down the knife and walked over to her. Her vision was blurry from the lost of blood.  He hovered over her and started rubbing his hands up to her chest then back down to her waist. When Arissa realized what he was doing she tried all in her power to kick him off. While she tried that Sean tried to get free. But Arissa ran out of power to fight much longer. she turned her head to look at Sean. The man continued he started to pull her tights down. Before he was able to get them low enough a force came a push the man off of her It was Marcuse and the rest of the boys soon followed. All the girls went over to help the boys, but Amanda got Sean free. He ran over to the bed and tried to put pressure on her neck wound which was to one spewing the most blood  her vision got blurrier and blurrier.

"Arissa stay with me, stay awake. Amanda go call an ambulance." Sean yelled

Sean looked into her eyes and saw her floating away he moved the cloth that was covering her mouth and gave her one last kiss. Before her eyes closed.