Chapter7

When they got to the kitchen Arissa smelled something burning. She just went along with him and did not ask questions. He made her stop and as he took the blindfold off it reveled the kitchen table  with candles and little plates of food. He walked her over to one end of the table and pulled the chair out so she could sit down.

"What's all this for?" Arissa asked

"Well since you did not want to go to the banquet I thought it would be nice to do something. The food though isn't homemade though." said Sean

"I don't care it's  still good."

"Yeah, and I figured afterwards we would watch a movie."

"What movie?"

"Well if you didn't mind I thought we could watch Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. Do you like Star Wars?"

"NO, I don't like, I love Star Wars."

As they sat there eating dinner they talked about each other's like's, love's, and hate's. When dinner was over they both piled onto the couch. Arissa sat at the end of the couch and had her feet on Sean's lap while they watched the movie.

"I just love this story." said Arissa

"What story?" asked Sean.

"The story of Anakin Skywalker and Padma Amidala."

"I thought you said that you didn't like Romance."

"Yeah, but this Romance is to me just different than the rest of the other Romances."

"Okay then what ever you say." Sean joked

Arissa could see that he was joking and she laughed. She looked at him and as she did their eyes met. She couldn't look away, nor could Sean. He leaned in an kissed her. All of a sudden everything stopped she felt paralyzed. Until it got a little to far then she did have to stop him. He apologized and she told him that it's not his fault she just doesn't want him to get in trouble. Just in case if her family tested her when they found her.

"Sean, What happened to me?" Arissa asked.

"I don't know."

"I'm so confused. Everything doesn't make any sense my family should have found me by now."

"I don't know darling."

Arissa felt both bad and sad. she crawled onto Sean's lad and laid her head against his chest.

When the rest of the group came back they found Arissa asleep on Sean's chest and his head was laid down on Arissa's  head. They woke up Sean and he carried Arissa up stairs. Amanda helped by opening the door. Then next morning Sean got up and when he went down stairs Arissa wasn't down there. He asked the girls and they said that she was still asleep. Sean went back up stairs and when he opened the door to Arissa's room he saw her laying down in her bed sound When Sean went down stairs the home started ringing. It was a friend of his that helped with the robbery and kidnap. His men were the one's that got here head slammed into the glass door and stabbed in the side. The man needed to talk to Sean and his crew. When Arissa woke up she went over to the couch with a book and started reading. Amanda could tell that Arissa didn't feel good. She was running a slight fever. Sean told the crew that they were going to meet his friend to night and that he wanted all girls stay home. Amanda said no that if he wants all of them  than he means all of them.

That night they told Arissa that they were going to run a few places.  By night fall they were all dressed and were about to head out.

"Arissa you can come if you would like to." said Amanda