Chapter5

Arissa woke up to a banging pain in her head, and she realized that she was laying down in a bed with a men sitting at the desk in the room. She shot up and it mad her head hurt even worse. The man got up and told her to be "easy" and lay back down. Her vision was blurry at first then she utilized that the man from the house with the couple living in it.

"What happen." She asked

"Well, you apparently we're running off the trail in the woods, you didn't see the little drop off of rocks, and you fell and knocked your head on a rock. Luckily you let out a little scream when you fell and Amanda saw you."

"Amanda?"

"Yeah, she is my sister."

"Oh okay."

"Do you want some water?"

"Yes, please."

When she sat up she felt pain in her back. While she was drinking her water her rubbed her back.

"Sorry about the warehouse but we had to fix something's before we brought you here."

It was silence until Arissa was done drinking her water .

"It's ok, but why are you doing this?"

"We needed someone to help us get out of there."

"Out of where? Never mind you can let me go I won't tell anyone."

"But it won't be as much fun that way."

After he said that she got a trembling felling, but she tried not to show it.

"What happen to that couple at the house."

"That was my sister and her boyfriend

"Is kidnapping like a family business or something?"

"No, not really she was the third person to join our crew, do you remember anything?"

"I remember the house that the couple lived at then waking up in a warehouse. Anything before that is blurry."

There was a knock at the door the man got up and answered it. Arissa couldn't hear what they were saying, but she coul.d tell that the person was a woman.When the woman left her returned to the chair at the desk.

"I didn't catch you name."

"That is non of your concern."

"I'll tell you mine."

"Already know your name."

"How?"

"I have ways."

"Well that is an even more reason for you to tell me yours."

The man couldn't believe this girl and her way to persuade people he did a little laugh.

"My name is Sean."

"What's my name?"

"Arissa."

"How do you know my name?"

"No,I have a question I need you to answer, how old are you?"

There was a pause she thought about if she should tell him her real age, or if she should make it up. She decided not to lie she did not want him to be able to see through her.

"14."

"Oh, wow you don't look 14."

"Mabey, if you turned on a light you could see my face better, and I can see yours."