CHAPTER 1

I layed on my back while my stepdad shoved his limp dick in me. I got accustomed to the life im living. From the constant rapes to my mom being a druggie; My life couldn't get any worse. When i was younger i would hope and pray that someone would hear my cries for help. After years of crying and no one coming, i finally gave up. I alway wonder why god would put me in these predicaments. Maybe he dont love me like everyone else. Or maybe i shouldn't be on earth! I neva knew my purpose here anyway . I guess its laying on my back, because thats all I've been doing since i've been nine years old.

Peter's pace started to speed up so i knew he was almost done."Damn yo pussy tight", He groaned in my ear. His hot breath burn my neck and i could smell the brown liquid on him. After 5 min of excruciating pain He finally was done. He pulled his small pipe out of me and release all his semen on my stomach.

"We need to do this more often", he said chuckling and getting up."Dont act like you didnt liked it cause your just like your mom. A hoe!"

"Fuck you! Nigga you dont know nothing about me! If my dad was still alive he would beat your ass!", I scream!

"To bad that nigga dead and he didnt want your ass any way" he antagonize while walking out and fixing his clothes.

I sat on my pissy matress thinking maybe he was right. I look down to see blood dripping down my legs. I didnt realized the pain in my private area until i seen the blood! I just layed there.My body was in too much pain to get up. All my thoughts consumed my head as i drifted away.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

"Beep Beep Beep", The sound of my loud alarm made.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I hated getting up in the morning, but if i wanted to go to college and get far from Atlanta as possible. This is what i had to do. I work at McDonald's from 9 to 5 with no breaks. I hated working there.

I look down at my body. I realized that it was in its same condition from the night before. I got digusted when i relized Peter's sperm dried in my skin!

"Nasty bitch", i mumbled before walking to the bathroom.

Getting in the shower i turned on the water and jumped in. I scrubbed my body with the wash cɭɷtɧ. I scrub so hard im suprised my skin didn't peel back a layer. I just wanted to scrub all the dirty things that happen to me, and rinse away the memories. The water ran down my long black curly hair. The water started to get cold, so i know its time to get out. While wrapping myself in the towel; I walked back to my room. I checked the time on my phone. It's now 8:39 and i have only 20 minutes to get to McDonald's. I start throwing on my red and yellow uniform and Jordans. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs!

My mom was ɭaʏҽɖ out on the the floor. It looked as if she was just getting in the house. She stinked and  ɩt ɭooked like she was rolling in mud. I'm ashameɖ. I shook mʏ head and walked outside.
The sun is shinning bright and traffic is busy.The hustlers and dboys was standing on the corner gambling and drinking. I started walking prepared to hear the old men try to 'get at me' and give me there numbers.

"Dayumm your ass phat" ,One of the mid age men said as i was walking by Frankie's corner store.

I ىtųck up my mɩɖɖɭҽ ʆɩŋɠҽɾ and kept walking.
"You ain't all that anyway!", He said and his friends started laughing. I walked by them every morning and they are always there gambling away there money. I still haven't gotten used to them.

I walked a couple more block and i finally reached McDonald's. I pulled on the door and was greeted with the early morning crowd.

This is going to be a long day!!!

SHOULD I CONTINUE???
*************************************VOTE!***********
********COMMENT*********
** *******FOLLOW*********