CHAPTER 3

MAJOR PROBLEM 👤🚫

Terrance Harris, street alias Major, looked at the grown man crying like a kid. He hated the sight in front of him but it was all in the name of money. He doesn't like anyone to get hurt but when it comes down to his money, all of that is ignored.

"So how would you like your punishment ", Terrance asked the man that was shivering on his knees. " you stole from me after I supplied you for months."

The man continued to cry uncontrollably. Terrance stood over the the sobbing man with an nine millimeter waiting for him to say the wrong thing.
"P.....please...dont...I...I "the man said in between sobbing. "my.....family..."

"Fuck yo family u wasn't thinkin bout my family when you stole from me!"
Terrance kicked the man in the stomach. " now why should I think about yours?" The man started spitting up blood while laying in an fetal position.

"Rocky pick this niggah up and finish him off I'm tired of seeing his pathetic face", Terrance order one of his worker.

"I hope you rot in hell you son of a bitch" the man spat before exiting.

Terrance look at the man and smirk. " you first........" Terrance laugh one more time before he entered the kitchen.

"What's up major" Dro, his right hand man, greeted him while dapping him up. The kitchen was full with bunch of naked girl counting money, measuring kilos, and whipping up work.

"What you up to?" Major asked while looking at one of the broads naked ass.

"Shit , bout to go catch sum sleep" he replied

" how long that shit been running? cause u got hella bags under yo eyes" major said while laughing.

"Shut yo corny ass up. That shit wasn't even funny" He said with a straight face.

"Well, it had me laughing" he poked on.

"Man I see your dumb ass later" Major laughed and proceeded to the door  "hold shit down until in the morning"

"Alright I got'chu blood. One"

"One", major replied while exiting the trap house. He got in his new, all-white Mercedes Benz, and pulled of. He proceeded to drive down town while blasting 'Two phones' by Kevin gates through the speakers. His stomach started growling and he realized he hadn't eat all day. He pulled up at the closest McDonald's and got out.

Not paying attention to anything he open the door knocking into someone. "Damn shawty. my bad I ain't see you", Major said to the brown skin girl.

"Well you need to open your damn eyes", she retorted. Major gave her an unpleased look. 😒

"Listen I said I was sorry but if you gonna be a bitch then fuck you. I don't got time for you or your stuck up attitude"

"No fuck you and I didn't ask for your apology.......punk ass niggah!" She said while walking off. Major quickly grabbed her and pulled her back by her wrist.

"Who da hell you calling a punk? You must not know my name. I'm Terrance muthafuckin Harris. Ain't no punk in my blood."

The girl struggle to try to get out of his grasp. On lookers passed by like they hadn't seen nothing. " let me fucking go" she yelled while pulling away with all her strength.

Major finally let her wrist go. "You lucky I'm in an good mood or your ass would have gotten treated" Major said poking.
The girl rubbed her wrist examining the big red bruise. "And you need ta take off that plastic jacket!", Major said chuckling at his own joke.

"Fuck you", she yelled while he walked in McDonald's ignoring her.

She then turned and walked away.

                                                  MAJOR IN MM☝🏽️☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

-------------------------READ! VOTE! COMMENT!------------------------------