CHAPTER 6

Kamari POV

We tip toed our way to the door trying not to make any noise. Bri tripped up and knocked the end table making a loud noise. Peter moved a little but didn't get up. I let out a big breath of air. I'm relieved that he didn't wake up. Bri and I continue to tip toe making it in front of the door. I felt my hair being yanked back as soon as I touched the door knob. I winced in pain as I felt my hair being ripped from my scalp.
Bri began to cry; she was scared of what was happening.

"Where the hell you think your going" , peter said through slurs.
I tried my hardest to fight out of his grip. I know I wasn't about to let him take advantage of me in front of Bri.

"Oh shit! U grew some balls bitch?", he asked snickering.
Peter grabbed my neck and sling me to the ground. I got up but he sent a kick straight to my stomach. I lay on the floor in fetal position. I felt like my stomach was being ripped from my body.

Peter walk over to Bri.
" Hey , little girl "
" How old are you", he questioned while rubbing his hand on her thigh.
Bri backed up horrified!
" Get away from me! Plaess", she exclaimed through tears.
I'm not about to let peter take advantage of Bri. I crawled over to the table and grabbed the empty beer bottle! Peters back was still turned.
"This is the last time you will ever touch another little girl!" I took the bottle and crashed it into his head.

He grunt in pain as his body hit the floor. Bri ran over to me still crying and scared.

" It's alright I wasn't gonna let him hurt you!" I comforted her.

I ran up stairs and grabbed my overnight bag and the $5,000 I had saved up. I wasn't coming back. I don't know where I am going but I can't stay here any longer.
Walking back down stairs I could still hear peter grunting in pain.
" Stupid bitch! You will never be anything in life!" He spat in between grunts and groans!

I walked up to him and kicked him in the head. " worthless piece of shit", I spat.
I grabbed Brianna hand and we left out the house not taking one look back.

Leaving out of lakeside I looked across the street and seen the niggah that pushed me the other day. I turn my head not wanting him to see me. I can't lie he was hella fine and I didn't want him to see me like this.
A few blocks later a black Bentley pulled up beside us. I kept walking ignoring whoever it was.

" y'all need a ride", a familiar voice asked us. I grabbed Bri hand and kept walking not wanting to be rude.

" Naw we good" , I replied not looking their way at all.

They sped off not sayin another word I was kind of happy because I don't want anyone in my business.

" Kay Kay  my feet hurts" Bri complained.

" Mines too Bri we're almost there" I assured her.

We continue to walk in silence towards IHOP. We finally made it there and it was brunch hours so it was kinda crowded! I founded a empty booth in the back and sat down.
" Mari can I get some panicakes and strawberry" she asked mispronouncing pancakes.
I giggled and nodded my head yes.
" U can have whatever you want"

I pulled out my phone unsure of who I was gonna call. Unlocking it I realized I had a message from Kari.

KARI❤️💕😻
Wat ju doing today?