CHAPTER 8

TERRANCE (MAJOR) POV

The invitations came out great; All printed and pressed on silver and black stationery, designed with blossom filled swirls around the the text. It all looked official.
I've been planning the grand opening party for my bar for a month, and I'll be damn if it didn't come out great.
It was only Tuesday and Atlanta was buzzing about BAR ONE.
" Did you get the liquor license" I asked Madison my new assistant.
" Yass u just have to sign off on it before Friday", she replied.

     I hired Madison a couple of months ago. I needed her, shit was getting hectic and I didn't have time to take on Bar One and running these streets.

       I'd be lying if I said Madison wasn't bad. She's light skin. She look like she can be Filipino,black and a little bit of Asian. Madison has ass for days. Her body was right and her face was alright. I tried not to mix business with pleasure but I can break a couple rules.

" umm Mr. Terrance... did u get the health inspectors to come and check out the bar", Madison asked me; pulling me from my thoughts.

I pulled from my cigar leaning back in my chair before answering her. " Naw ima need u to do that for me."

Madison phone started ringing before she can answer me.
" hello"
" yes this is her" she said putting her professional voice on.
" yass I'll be right there" she said in a panic tone. I looked at her concerned. She hung up her phone and started gathering her stuff to leave.
" I'm sorry Mr. Terrance but my son is in the hospital."
" Is he alright?", I ask putting my cigar down.
" I don't know but I have to leave" she speak frantically.
" calm down Madison every thing is gonna be alright"I said trying to console her." Do u need a ride?"

" yes , please" Madison reply through tears.

I grabbed my things and left outta my office with Madison on my heals. I walked outta Bar One making sure to lock everything down and turning the security on.
Hopping in my Rolls Royce I cranked up and was gone.I look over at Madison and she was still sniffing and crying. I put my hand on her back to assure her everything will be Good.
" which hospital is he in" noticing I didn't know where I was going.
" AMH" she replied still upset.
I continued to drive for about another ten minutes until I made it to Atlanta Memorial Hospital.

I must have been speeding cause this is usually a 30 minute drive. I broke my record, making there in 15 minutes.

    Madison hopped out the car not even waiting on me. I got out pacing behind her trying to catch up.
We stop at the receptionist desk.
" Excuse me can u tell me which room  Jay'ceon miller is in" she ask the lady behind the desk.The lady did some typing on the computer before replying.
" 304"

My phone started ringing. I told Madison that I'll wait in the waiting room. I answered the phone knowing it was My sister, Gianni.

" wasssup "

"Hey, where are you? I've been sitting here for a hour", she talk into the phone.
I looked at my watch forgetting i was supposed to meet with my sister for lunch. She said she had some important news for me.
" Sorry Gigi I forgot about you", I told her.

" dang I really wanted to tell you what's going on but I guess I can wait until the grand opening party", she sounded disappointed.

" I promise Ima make it up to you", I said a little sympathetic.

" It's okay. I'll see u at the party and u Betta' not be late", she informed