C h a p t e r 2

Enjoy!

Chapter2 :

BELLAS POINT OF VIEW

I heard the horses galloping behind me, the queen wanted me killed. My life is so dramatic.

You would think that they would've catch up to me by now, but I was riding my own horse. We galloped through the villagers and out along the dirt path. I panicked as my horse suddenly stopped. I fell off it and he ran away.

Why was he so scared of, you think. Well we've reached the dark forest. No one goes there. But right now seemed like a good idea to go in there because the Knights horses would stop too. And no one dares to go in.

But I'm being chased, so I ran into the forest my feet hurt from stepping on the sticks and rocks. I couldn't see from the darkness and the leaves of trees are getting in my way. I felt dizzy and couldn't think straight. I collapsed on the floor of the forest in tears. I wanted to die, but I was born for one reason.

To take charge in my kingdom, because the people needed me.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW.

The queens brother, Marcus and the Knights came back to the palace. Marcus made his way up to see the queen and told her what happened.

'How is it, that an innocent young girl MAKES A FOOL OF MY BROTHER.' She yelled.

He stood there frozen to her out burst.

'Bring me the Kings daughter, and YOU let her slip, through your tiny little fingers. How?' She whispered in anger as she walked up and down the empty room with only the fire place making light.

'No loyalty, none! Even from you!' She said pointing her finger at her brother.

'WHERE IS SHE!' She yelled making Marcus flinch at the piercing sound of her voice.

'She was chased into the dark forest, when the men lost her.' Marcus managed to say.

Savarina kept walking up and down the room in anger.

'She's no good good for me in the dark forest, lost! I need her dead! YOU FAILED ME!' She yelled hitting Him on the arms.

She stepped back and calmed herself down.

'I have no powers in the dark forest. you have to find me someone, someone who knows it.' She whispered. 'Someone who can hunt her. We need a huntsman.' She said loudly to Marcus.

'Go find me the huntsman and bring him here.' Savarina ordered.

Marcus went out the kingdom gates with two Guards following behind him. As they reached the village, they saw the only huntsman they needed. He was sitting out the front of a small house drinking a beer.

'Sir you need to come with us.' Marcus announced. The huntsman looked up and grunted.

'Can't you see I'm having a beer.' He said. The guards grabbed each side of him and walked him back to the palace.

'Get off me you little turds.' The huntsman man grumbled all the way to the queen. As they entered the room the queen looked pleased to see the huntsman.

'Such a handsome fellow you are. I've heard your one of the few that has ventured in the dark forest' She said with a smile. The huntsman rolled his eyes, struggling to get out of the guards grip.

'What do you want.' He snapped.

'What's your name?'

'Why should I tell you.' He snapped making Savarina raise an eyebrow.

'I need you to do me a favour.' She announced, ignoring his cockiness.

'What will I get in return?' The huntsman said interested in what she has to say.

'Anything you want. I'll bring back your sister.' The queen said.

The huntsman snapped his head up. 'But you can't bring people back from the dead.'

'Oh but with my powers I can. A life, for a life.'

He crossed his hands over his chest. 'And If I don't do your favour?' He asked.

About ten guards immediately pulled out the spears and aimed it at him.

'Fine, what's the favour.' He said as the queen motions for the guards to put their weapons back.

'One of my prisoners have escaped there in the dark forest-'

'Then he's dead.' The huntsman butted in.

'She.'

'Then she's defiantly dead.'

Queen Savarina looked over to he brother than back to the huntsman.

'Find her, bring her to me.'

'No way, I've been to that forest I'm not going back. What good is this reward to me if I'm lying dead with the crows picking out my eyes?'

The queen looked at him then shook her head in annoyance.

'Why is she much value to you?' He asked suspiciously.

'That is none of your concern.'

'So, You'll bing back my sister if I find the girl, correct.' He summed up.

'Correct.' She announced. With that the guards took him out of the room and Marcus followed. They got on their horses and started riding to the dark forest.

Only he didn't know that whatever magic someone had, no one can bring back the dead.

Watch out Bella, here they come.