Chapter 14

*UPDATE
on my other account mugglebooks
Please check out my new story that I'm starting called

"Cupid's Beautiful Mistake"

Thanks heaps❤️❤️

Is it just me? Or is the air in this castle suffocating?

The guards opened the doors to the dukes throne after we laid down our weapons. The room was a gold metal that was brought to life by the carvings in the roof. Straight ahead was the throne and the king was sitting looking at us.

We stopped a few feet away.
My heart speeds up.

"Your business?" The king asks kindly.

I bit my lip, stepping forward. "I am Isabella White, the daughter of Queen Savarina."

The king stood up, a mixture of shock and relief took over his face.
The room was silent as he tried to process the news.
"Bella. Welcome home."

THIRD PERSON

"Is gone on far too long." The queen marched around the room.
"She threw the knife right at the-"

"Can you calm down?" Marcus rolls his eyes.

"Calm down? Calm down?" Savarina glares.
"IM LOOSING MY POWERS BY THE MINUTE AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?" She yells with so much anger in her voice.

"Ah..."

"I have to think of something else." She whispered.

"I think they've already reached the dukes castle." Marcus flinches.

"Who's with her?" She demanded.

"Seven dwarfs, the huntsman and William Turner." He replied.

"William? Her childhood best friend? Huh." She says her eyes widening.

"What are you thinking?" Marcus asks.

"I can't think about anything if your still talking to me." Savarina snaps.

Her brother shuts up and puts his hands behind his back.

The queen goes in deep thought. How did Bella gain so many followers to help her get to the dukes castle? What was about that girl that made her... likeable? It made the queen angry.

She glances down at her hands. She can feel her powers slipping from her grasp. Her throat closes, she panics. The only way her powers can be strong again, was if she was the true queen.

Isabella is the last one in the blood line and if the queen could kill her, she can gain power.

You may ask, why would she want to kill her own daughter for power?

Well if you haven't realised, the queen is cold hearted. Colder than snow, if you wish.

The power took over her heart and mind, and she'll be lucky if she ever gets it back.

Which is pretty much impossible.

_________
It's getting more and more difficult to write this story, I swear the chapters are getting shorter 😬😬

Vote and comment:)