C h a p t e r 7

Thanks for being patient:) enjoy

Chapter 7

Running. I was running. In the dark forest, then his face appears, the huntsman face. Looking at me then smiled a little. He took my hand and we ran. The giant, in the forest, throwing him to the ground over and over. I scream for him to stop.

'Princess?' I hear

'bells!"

Whoever was yelling, I couldn't seem to wake up.

The queens face appeared as she roars and throws me to the ground.

'ISABELLA look at me!' The voice said as I my eyes flew open. I sat up breathing heavily staring into the eyes of the huntsmans.

'Hey, shhh, it was just a dream." He says holding my hands.

The queen wants to kill me so she can be the fairest, so she can take over and live forever. Everyone is suffering because of her, since the day my father died when I was 10, she realised she wasn't royal blood, she realised I will be next in line for the throne.

I got up slowly and he let go of my hands as I walked into the main area of the small house.

I see beith making something on the stove, he turns to me and smiles.

'Good morning Princess Isabella.' He says and the other six join in.

'Just "Bellas" fine.' I correct him.

'Okay, why don't you two have a seat. I expect we will be going soon.' Beith says.

The huntsman came from behind me and sat down next to Gus.

'Going where?'

••••

Still no one told me where we were going, we just followed beith through the woods. Gus, Muir, Gort, Nion, Coll, And Duir all had some kind of weapon in there hands. Gort looked like he was about to murder someone with his big axe, I just hope he's thinking about cutting down a tree than a persons head.

It was snowing out in the woods, getting really cold. Something warm and heavy was put around my shoulders. The huntsman had taken his coat off and put it on me.

'You'll get cold.' I say.

'Me? I'm used to it, princess.' He shrugs.

We unexpectedly came to a halt. Beith had held his hand up for us to be quiet. I heard galloping of horses, I knew it was guards to bring me back to the castle, to my mother, to queen, to that barbaric old gargoyle.

Suddenly all the dwarfs yelled and ran on there stumpy legs shooting bow and arrows.

'Run!' Gugs shouts at me.

I couldn't move. I wanted to help, what if something happens to one of them because they were trying to protect me. I felt my feet move like I was being pulled.
The huntsman had grabbed my waist steering me away from the fight.

'No I can't leave them!' I shout.

I look back as the guards were getting knocked off their horses.

'They'll be fine.' The huntsman says. 'We need to go somewhere safe.'

Through the snow we walked for a long time, the huntsman obviously knew where he was going as he was leading the way.
I remember the conversation he had with Finn, about his sister.

'Why did you agree with the queen to find me?' I ask.

'Well if I wouldn't she would kill me.'

I frown. 'That's not it, you know what I mean.'

He sighed. 'About my sister.' He was silent probably figuring out how to start. 'She was 16 when she passed, 3 years ago.'

'What happened?'

'After my parents were killed when they were trapped in the castle, my sister escaped, probably the same way William did. She ran back to our house and cried for an hour in my arms. After everyone in the castle was murdered by the queens army, they came to our village, trying to find everyone that escaped. William was hidden, but my sister and I, we didn't know they were coming.'

The snow stopped falling, and was melting away from the burning sun.

'They got hold of her. I didn't know how to fight then. They took her away from me. I couldn't do anything, i had a gun pointed to my head.' He says with a tear down his cheek.

I couldn't think of anything worse, I wanted to hug him.

Annnnnd maybe, particularly, punch him in the arm for letting me trip over into the river.

He helped me up, and my clothes were soaking wet. Across the lake I could see a tiny village where their houses were barley standing up.

'Bridge.' The huntsman points. No I'm just gonna swim. Of course I'm gonna take the bridge.

''I'm so sorry about your sister.' I say as we walk across.

'I'm sorry I let you fall in the river.' He says with humour in his voice. I punched him on the shoulder.

I see women ahead, with children. Some of them look over at us. One question I want to ask is where was all the men?

'We come in peace.' The huntsman says. As if their gonna freak out and eat us. I roll my eyes.

'Who-' she stops as she catches my eye. A wave of relief washes over her face. Soon the women behind her start whispering and gaping at me.

'She's alive.' She murmured.

'Princess Isabella swan. Your highness, please forgive me.' She bowed.

'Of course.'

'The guards are after her. We need somewhere to stay.' The huntsman says rubbing the dirt off his face.

'Certainly. Please.' She says guiding us through to the tent like houses.

______

THANKYOU for being patient and reading . I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be hoping to get the next chapter going.
I'm actually getting the baby project for 3 days so I might not be able to write.
Hopefully it won't cry to much in the night 😂⚡️😁😁😁😁

Bye bye
-A