I Hate Fairies

"Are you ready?" I asked as I poured holy water over the guns and bullets.

Holy water on guns and bullets??

My cousin, Rena, looked over at me "Yeah," she said as she started packing the duffel bags with salt, flash lights, petrol, and lighters "Y'all got the leads ready Adam?" She asked, glancing in his direction.

Salt? Petrol? Flash lights?

Adam picked up a duffel bag "Yeah." He threw it onto his shoulder. "They were last spotted at the park where Donny got his ass handed to him by that werewolf." He snickered as he picked up his favorite shotgun.

Werewolf?

"Donny, what's the name of the park where you got your ass handed to by that werewolf?" Rena asked, smirking at him.

Donny rolled his eyes as he got up from the table "Sister Cities Parks." He picked up the duffel bag "And I DID NOT get my ass handed to." He sneered as he picked up his Wesson 5906 and tucked it in his waistband "She just took me by surprise." He muttered under his breath "If that fuckin fairy kept its promise we wouldn't have been in that shit to begin with." He stated.

Fairy?? If you asked any of these questions, you know nothing about the hunter world. If you know exactly what we're talking about, either you a) Are a hunter yourself b) Been saved/meet a hunter or c)watched the show Supernatural. I know what you're thinking Supernatural? That show on The CW is real?? No fucking way man!! It's 100% real my friends. If the Brits believe that a thousand year old time lord flies around in space with human companies and always saves Earth during Christmas why can't you believe people save other people from/hunt things that goes bump in the night?

The hunter world is a world you're either born and raised into or unfortunately thrown into. All four of us (me, my cousins, and brothers) were raised into this life style by both sides of our families. I think it all started with our great great grandfather.

Rena and I grabbed our favorite weapons. My favorite is actually two machetes that's soaked in holy water and also has the devil traps carved onto it but I also have a gun tucked on me just in case. Rena's favorite weapon is a sanjuegun, a three part staff. It's made out of iron and has the devil trap carved everywhere on it. It's badass and I'm mad jealous that I didn't call it beforehand.

We're on our way to pick off the fairy that nearly got us killed by that deranged werewolf, we got a tip that he's down town. We pulled up to the park and got out. I glanced around the area as we made our way to the trunk to grab our weapons.

"Ok," Donny closed the trunk "We'll split up, so you know what that means." All three of us groaned as he smiled and turned to Adam "Hashtag," Adam rolled his eyes. "You take center Park and please don't look suspicious." He handed Adam a walkie.

Adam put the earpiece in, saluted him and took off to the entrance.

"Little Feet," He turned to Rena who glared at him "Survey the outskirts of the wood area." He handed her a walkie.

She mimicked him and walked to the entrance.

He turned to me and stared at me for a second then smiled "Katana." I smirked but rolled my eyes, "I need you to be the eyes, find a tree and let us know if you see him." He gave me a walkie.

"Alright, Boy Scout." I saluted him then put my earpiece in and my walkie in back pocket.

He scowled at me "That's not my name, you know what to call me." He said as he put his in and his walkie in his pocket.

I scoffed "Nobody is every going to call you Eagle, Boy Scout." I smiled as I took off toward the entrance.

I slowed down so I wouldn't look suspicious as I entered; I went straight for the trees and found one I really liked.