Chapter 1

"Yes, I know I have to hurry Aunt Erin." I sighed into the phone. I was currently at the store getting diapers for baby Quinn.

"Don't make me come get you girly. I swear if I find out you are flirting with a boy I will chase you down and...." She threatened. But I knew it was a empty threat. She would never do anything to me. She loved me to much. Yeah. My aunt is like that.

"Ok, Ok. You know it would be faster if you would get off  the phone right?" I said rolling my eyes. She didn't say anything at first. But then she took a big sigh.

"I hate it when your right. Love you and talk to you when you get home Marissa." She told me before she hung up.

THANK YOU LORD OH MIGHTY!!!!!! I said to myself as I walked into Wal Mart.

"Ruffled hair a loose shoestring,

Covered arms and a nosering,

He's just misguided I think.." I sang to myself as I was walking past the poptarts.

"Wow shes good"

"She's Briliam!!"

"POPTARTS!!!!!" The next thing I know I'm on the ground looking up at a blonde guy with blue eyes. He looks at me like he is guilty. "Um... Sorry..." he says at he offers me a hand to help me up. I grab his offered hand and stand up laughing. "Its alright. If somone was standing in my way of poptarts I would have done the same." He just smiles a huge grin. Then 4 other people cleared there throats. I look up and then I realise who they all are.

"Um... Flying Unicorns?" I asked. I have this thing that when I'm nervous I say random things. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous if ONE FREAKING DIRECTION, was standing right infront of them. They looked at me like I had two heads except for... Louis? I think that was who it was. He just smiled and said, "I like her." To the other guys, as I wasn't ment to hear it.

"Well Ok then. I'm just gonna be on my way guys...." I say walking away.

"Wait!" they all say at once. I turn around slowly for effect. "Yeeessss?" I ask.

"Um.... Can we have your number?" Harry asks.

"Oh Harry. I thought you would never ask." I say with heavy sarcasm. After I gave them my number, My aunt called.

"Hello?" I asked.

"WHATS TAKIN' YOU SO LONG? We need the diapers 'cause Quinn just used the last one chicka." My aunt said angry/curiously.

"Well I got tackled 'cause I was infront of the poptarts" I say smirking at Niall. He just stuck his tounge out at me.

 "Well then push back and get those Diapers!!!!!" My aunt screamed. God I love my aunt. She is crazy and funny.

"Yes, Sir!" I yelled and saluted. Yes I know she can't see me but whatever. After that I got off the phone. "Okay guys I really have to go..." I began to say but got cut off by Zayn.

"What song were you singing?" he asks curiously.

"Oh you guys heard that?" I ask while rubbing my arm nervously. " Its just a song I wrote. Nothing Speacial. Its called Noserings and Shoestrings..."

(I DIDN'T ACTUALLY RIGHT IT. ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO NINA NESBITT)

 "Really? It was really good. We should hear it sometime?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah that would be awesome. But guys I really have to go but it was really nice meeting yall. Text or call me sometime." I say while turning away. But before I could take one step Louis turned me around and gave me a hug and started fake crying.

"But I don't want you to leave!" Louis screamed.

"Well how about you text me and it would be like I never left?" Right after I said that Louis stopped "crying" and pulled out his phone with a huge grin on his face. Oh god. What did I get myself into?

 "BYE MY LOVLIES!" I yell to them and dash for the diapers. I hear them all chuckle and say goodbyes. After I got the diapers I got in line and drove home. After Erin gave me a hug and took the diapers I sat down and decieded to check my phone. Turns out I had like 40 texts. I had one from all of the boys except Louis. He sent me 36 TEXTS! They were just him saying "You left me" and "You said it would be as if you didn't leave" and stuff like that.

So I decided to text him back first.

Im sorry LouBerry I just got home and its not safe to txt and drive :,(

Then I texted back the other boys.  I ended up texting them until 1 in the morning. I told them that I had to go to sleep because I had to watch my baby cousin in the morning. Only if I knew that was the day that changed my life.