Chapter 3

Louis started tickling Claire and Zayn tickled me. So we automatically dropped to the ground.

"Oh it's on like a fat kid on cake!" I screamed. "Okay, teams are Claire, Quinn, and I. And your team is just you and Zayn." I say pickin up the 7 month old.

" But that's not fair! You have three people on your team." Zayn and Louis complained.

"We have two people and a baby. What can a baby do?" I asked them. They just nod their heads and say your right. But they don't know what he can do. *Cue evil laugh here!

"Okay let me go change and change Quinn and we can head out peeps!" I say dashing up the stairs with Quinn in my arms. I dress Quinn and I in black an camo. Him in a plain black onsie and camo little cacki shorts. I was wearing a black tank top and camo jean shorts. Then I put my hair up in a messy bun. "Let's do this." I say running down the stairs with the baby in my arms. They look up at me and ask what the heck are you wearing.

"Well. FYI. We are in the middle of a war so I thought Quinn and I should dress up for the occasion" I say while putting Quinn n his car seat.

"A war? Are you serious?" Zayn asked.

"Oh I'm dead serious." I said while slipping my flippy floppys on. "So where is this war going to take place?" I asked. Claire and I looked at the boys.

"Well we can go back to our hotel because uncle Simon booked the hole floor for us..." Louis asked.

"Okay. We will follow you guys in Claire's car." I told them. Then I kiss Zayn's cheek and I could swear I saw him blush. Then I realize Claire is doin the same to Louis. And you can see that he was blushing. Then we switch ad head out. Once we got there and I walked through the door with Quinn in my hands he was quickly snatched away from me.

"Oh my god!!!! He is so adorable! Look at those chubby cheeks!" Harry squealed. I just laugh and clear my throught.

"We'll it's nice to know that you would pick a child that you never met over me Hazza" I say while running to Niall, hugging him for dear life, and fake sobbing.

"No! Marissa I'm so sorry! He's just so cute! Of course I'm happy to see you!" He rambled. But I was just standing there hugging Niall with him hugging me back saying how much Harry is a jerk. But I knew he knew I say joking.

I kind of liked it in Niall's arms. It's just the warm and safe feeling. But I know that I have to tell Harry that I'm not really hurt. Just then I put the biggest grin on my face. I then pulled away from Niall. Once Niall saw my face he grinned too. But when Harry saw my face he was just confused.

"Is this a cafeteria? Cuz you just got served!" I shouted at Harry while I high-fived Claire and Niall."Okay. New change of plans. Niall is on our team and the rest of the boys are on yours." I said to Zayn. But he just nodded and walked away. What crawled up his bum and died?

"It's on like donkey kong." Liam said. "But what exactly are we doing?" So we explained.

"Hazza and I are the prank masta's. so you are going down!" Louis said while jumping on Harry's back. (Larry Stylinson moment)

"Well be ready cuz there are two new sheriffs in town!!" Claire said while taking a intimitating step towards Harry with Louis still on his back. Causing them to topple over the sofa. Causing all of us to laugh. But I caught a smirk thrown Claire's way from Louis.

"Okay! Let the game begin! And may the odds be on your favor!" I said while picking up Quinn and I could hear Claire and Niall following behind me.

"Hey! I wanted the baby to be on my team!" Harry yelled after us.

"To bad Curly!" I called back.

Now let the games begin...