Chapter 2

I woke up to Louis screaming, " CALM DOWN CURLY!". Which is my best friends ringtone.

"Ugh! Clairebear what do you want???" I say annoyed.

"We'll I love you too Rissyboo!!!!" She says back offended.

" I'm sorry. It's just that you woke me up. " I say hopping out of bed and going to check up on my baby cousin. I walk in and he is staring at the ceiling and giggling. And I pick him up and head downstairs.

" Oh. I'm sorry. It's just that one direction has been seen in OUR Wal Mart talking to a girl that looks exactly like you!!!" She's creamed into the phone.

"Oh pop tarts!!!!" I scream into the phone.

" What do you have to say for yourself? I can't believe you didn't tell me. I had to find out by twitter!" She says.

" I'm sorry! It just happened last night! And right when I got home I passed out!" I defended myself.

" oh. Okay. So how is your day?" She asked me completely changing the subject.

I just start to laugh at her.

"Just come over so we can hang out because I have to watch Quinn." I tell her then hang up. Not 5 seconds later I'm getting another call. It's most likely Claire because she always calls me back aft I hang up on her. So I answer it. "I just told you to come over girl!" I said.

"I'm sorry I forgot where you lived!" A very manly, attractive, and familiar voice said.

"Who is this!!!!!" I yelled into the phone while sitting Quinn in his bouncer.

"Wow I didn't think I was that forgettable! I thought we had something special!!!!!!" The man screamed into the phone. Just as he screamed that last sentence something clicked.

"Louis!!!!!!!" I remembered.

"Well anyway. You said you wanted me to come over?"

"Ummmm..... Sure? But my friend Claire will be here too." I say to him.

" o okay. I will bring Zayn so it doesn't make me look like a ladies man." He told me. I just laugh and say okay and hang up. Just then Claire knocked on the door. As I let her in we tackle each other and fall to the ground. "I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house!" My phone went off loudly. This time I checked my caller id. Louis. So I answer it.

"Yolo."

" hey um.... You never told me where you lived..." He trailed off. So I laughed and told him. He said he would be there in about five minutes. Haha he obviously doesn't know Des Moines traffic.

"So who was that?" Claire asked.

" oh that was just Louis. Him and Zayn are coming over." I said like its nothing.

"Oh okay..." She said. And 3... 2... 1..." What!!???" She screamed and dashed around the house like a nut case. Hey that looks kinda fun..... So I join her in jumping on the furniture. Yeah I know if my aunt saw me right now she would freak! But that's why she is at work! So about 25 minutes later there was a knock on my door. Then I stopped in my tracks.

"Who is it?!" I yelled. Looking through the little peephole.

"It's a flying unicorn!" Louis said staring into the little whole. So I step away and look at Claire. She looks at me. We nod our heads... I fling opens the door and Claire and I jump on the two people on the other side.

"Weare the Sexy Beasts!!!!!" We yelled as we jumped on them. They just stood there for a moment holding us like 4 year olds. You know, the way you have your arms around their neck and waists. Finally about a minute later they realized what was happening. So they walked into my house, Claire and I still hanging on for dear life, and closed the door behind them.

"Are you two gonna get off?" Zayn said. Just then I realized that Zayn was the one that I was hanging onto.

"Over my dead body!" Claire and I screamed into there ears.

"Okay you asked for it!" They yelled.

And let the games begin.