Chapter 4

We ended up running into someone's room. "This is Harry's room." Niall said. So I thought of a plan. Once I told Claire and Niall we started getting ready for the attack. So I set Quinn down on Harry's bed.

"Baby, you don't have to worry, I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for youuu!" I sang to Quinn as he starts to giggle. I look at Claire and she's looking at Niall and Niall is grinning at me. "What?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing." Was all Niall said. So then I turned Harry's fan on that was above the bed so I could make Quinn laugh. Then we sneaked into the closet and waited. Once hearing Harry enter the room we all waited with excitement. He entered the room and once he saw Quinn he ran to the bed.

"How could they leave you in my bed? You could have rolled off or something!" He said. But right as he finished those words he was on the floor being pinned by me as Niall and Claire tie him up. "What the hell?" Harry asked.

"First prank is in session." I told Harry. His eyes go wide and just as he was going to yell I put a sock that was laying on the floor close by in his mouth. Then we plug in the straighteners. As I wait for them to heat up I start singing.

"Ruffled hair a loos shoestring,

Covered arms and a nosering,

he's just misguided I thing,

He goes out til the lights up,

He doesn't care for the day mmm,

He doesn't know what he's worth,

But he's self confessed and a little obsessed,

Gets money from his parents to try and impress,

I guess that's adolence and its at its best.' I sang.

I stopped because the straightener was hot and turn around to see Niall and Harry starring at me. Claire just started straightening Harry's hair like nothing happened. "What?" I asked Harry and Niall.

"You have to sing for uncle Simon!" They both said at once.

"Claire and I will. But we want to make it by ourselves not with your guys help. So we are going to audition for the X factor US." I told them while straightening Harry's hair. They said okay and by that time Claire and I were done with Harry's hair.

"What did you do?! My precious curls!" Harry yelled at us. Which we just busted out laughing. So I took a couple of pictures for twitter and a short video for vine. By the time I got off twitter #byestylescurls was trending. Oh boy what have I done. Mr. Styles is going to kill me! O well this shall be fun. So I go pick up Quinn and head to the loft and sit down on the couch with the rest of the boys and claire.

Niall and Zayn sat on both sides of me and Louis sat by Claire. And by the looks of it they were having a poke war. "Just a heads up Lou, she always wins." I say grinning at them.

"That's right! I'm the champ at poke wars!" Claire said. While doing a fist pump in the air. I just laugh at her while Louis grins at her.

"Okay I guess you win" he says to Claire. I look at Niall and make him move closer so that I can whisper in his ear.

"Looks like someone likes a little someone" I whispered. He looks at Louis and Claire.

"It looks like it goes both ways" he whispered back in my ear with a grin on his face. I just nod and start to play with Quinn. So I went on the floor and started to play with him. Once I take a break I look up to everyone looking and smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You would make a awesome mom." Zayn said to me.

"I just love kids" I smiled at him. Just then he came and took Quinn away from me.

"Well this is my child!" He said while snapping his fingers.

"Nah. If he was anyone's child he would be Niall's. because of the blue eyes and blonde hair." I say to Zayn. He looked hurt so he gave Quinn to Niall.

"Here take you and Marissa's child." He said before he stormed out.

"What crawled up his panties and died?" I asked everyone.

"Are you seriously that oblivious? He totally likes you and your all over Niall." Harry said.

"We'll thanks for that info." I said getting up. "We'll I'm going to talk to him. So be nice to the baby while I'm gone." I say while walking to the room where I saw Zayn walk into.

"Zayn can I talk to you?" I asked him nicely. Soon enough Zayn's door opened signaling for me to come in. "Sooo Zayn..." I trailed off. Not really sure what to say.

" I know Harry told you I like you." He said. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well I'm flattered that you like me." I say to him.

"So you wouldn't care if I asked you out for dinner?" He asked hopefully.

"Zayn I would be honored to go out to eat with you. But prewarning I kinda don't care what I eat. So I won't be eating salad like a lady or anything." I told him. He fist p impede like Claire did earlier.

"Haha I wouldn't expect you too." He said with the biggest smile I've ever saw before on a persons face. That just made me smile too.

"So maybe we should go out and join the party?" I asked him. He just nodded and got up beside me and held his hand out to me. "Madam may I?" He asked. I gladly took it.

" I would like nothing better kind sir.' I said and then we started to break dance and then did some swan lake dance moves around all the other boys and Claire. But once Claire saw what we were doing she joined in. I checked the time and realized I should get back to my aunts.

"Hey guys I need to go but keep in touch. Okay?" I asked and they nodded so I put Quinn in his car seat and started to walk out. But then I put Quinn down and ran back to the boys and kissed all of them on the cheek. Then I picked Quinn up and yelled, "Yolo bitches!" Then left.

Well today was eventful.