Chapter 6

I'm sorry I hav't updated in like forever. My grandma and grandpa past away last month and with school starting its been crazy. SOWWY!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Erin. I just stubbed my toe and fell." I said to her while rubbing my eyes and standing up.

"Yeah... Okay..." She said but she shot me a look saying we will talk about this later. " Will you guys help me with the groceries?" 

" Of course we can." I said while pulling up Zayn with me. As we walk out to the car Zayn looks at me as if I could break any second. Thats the look that I hate more than anything in the world. This past year thats the only look that I have gotten... Besides from Claire. She knows how I feel. She always has. 

" Will you please stop looking at me like that? I'm not glass." I say while grabbing a bag full of frozen pizza and poptarts. He doesn't say a word. Just nods and grabs two bags. As I walk inside Erin said that there was an emergancy at work and that she had to leave. So it was just Quinn, Zayn, and I. So I put everything away. Zayn is in the livingroom playing with Quinn. 

"Do you wanna do something? I'm feeling better so I just have to take a quick shower and text Erin that we are leaving. Sound good?" I asked. He didn't make eye contact. Just nodded his head again. I sigh and go off to take a shower. After i'm done I decide to wear ripped black skinny jeans and I black tank top with a flowy top that says I <3 British Boys on it. And to top it off i decided to wear my red toms. 

"Alright lez go! And give me my baby!" I yelled to Zayn that was laying on the floor with Quinn in the air hovering above him. I go over and scoop Quin up and he giggles and squeals. So i look down and smile at the little guy. About a minute later I look up at Zayn and he is smiling at me. "What?" I ask.

 "You would make an amazing mom." He said. So I just wave him off and put Quinn in his car seat and head to my car. With Zayn hot on my heels we leave in record time. 

"Where do you want to go?" I ask Zayn.

"Well the boys just when to go eat lunch. Would you want to join them?" He ask me polietlly.

"Um. You don't need to ask. If there is food I'm in!" I told him. "But I just need to know where they are going to eat."

"Oh yeah duh. I knew that." With that he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Harry."

"Marissa needs to know where you guys are eating so she knows where to go."

"Yeah I have been with her." 

"What?!"

"Okay." And with that he hung up. He looked uncomfortable. The next thing I know my phone went off.

" Yolo." I said into the phone.

" Heyo. Um... Idk how to tell you this..." Claire said on the other side of the phone.

"What? What is it?" I asked panicing.

"Um... Zayn has... Uh... Uh.... a girlfriend...." She said. 

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At Jethro's?" 

"I'm on my way." I told her. So if Zayn wanted to play this game, I shall join.

"So when do you want to go out on that date?" I asked him just to mess with him. He squirmed in his seat.

"Do you wanna go now?" 

"Well I just told Claire I was on my way. So that won't work out. And besides we are already here." I told him with a smile.

Once we got inside Claire flagged us down to the table everyone was at. Once we got there Zayn got attacked by a girl that was really pretty with blonde hair. No wonder Zayn was dating her, she was gorgeous. So I take Quinn and I over and we sit by Niall. I kiss Niall on the check and whisper "Play along." 

He shoots me a questioning look but nods his head. I take Quinn out of his car seat as Zayn and his girlfriend show up. She walks over to me with a smile. I smile back because I wasn't mad at her. I was mad at Zayn. 

"Hello. You must be Marissa. I'm Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend." She said to me and looks down at Quinn. 

"Hi. I'm Marissa. I'm Niall's girlfriend. And this is my little cousin Quinn." I say smiling down at him. She smiles and sits down. I look at Niall and everyone and they are all shocked. It must be because I said I was dating Niall. Eh all well. I look at Zayn and he looks pissed. Haha thats what he gets.

" So how is everybody?" I asked.

"Well I've been better. Considering SOMEONE didn't talk to me at all today until just now." Louis said.

"Oh loubear I'm so sorry. I was sick this morning." I say giving Quinn to Niall and go to give Louis a hug. He just smiles and returns the hug. 

" Well I have been fine." Claire said smiling at Louis. Oh they are so cute!

"I have been amazing. Thanks for asking." Liam said.

"Well I would be fine if someone wouldn't have stole my Lou." Harry said. Claire looked guiltly so I gave her a questioning look. She sent me a tell you later look.

"Well then... Okay so lets eat!" I said returning to my seat and taking Quinn back. Also decided to take Niall's hand just to top it off. 

"You guys look so cute!" Perrie said to Niall and I. Niall blushed and I just smiled.

"Thanks." I told her. Zayn on the other hand looked like he was about to kill someone. He  has no right. He is the one that tried to cheat on Perrie. She seems like a sweet girl. How could he do that? Just then Zayn stands up and storms out. Perrie right on his heels. Once they are out of sight eveyone turns and looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe you just did that." Liam said.

"Hey if anyone should be mad here it should be me. You guys didn't tell me he had a girlfriend. And you were just gonna let him cheat?" 

"He told us that she broke up with him. We didn't know I promise." Liam told me. 

"Okay. Ugh so can we just eat now? I'm starving." I asked everyone.

"Are you sure you and Niall aren't really dating? Because you two would be perfect together." Harry said. I just looked at Niall and blushed. I didn't like Niall.... Did I? Oh no... I think I did.... 

So this is gonna be interesting.....