Chapter 1

Caley's P.O.V.

Ugh! All I ask, ALL I ASK IS FOR ONE MORE DAY! ONE! Monday, the day of despair has finally returned. I probably haven't even completed my homework. I yawned and got out of bed. I dragged my feet to the the bathroom while mumbling about how horrible Monday's are. I glanced at the clock on the wall and widened my eyes when I saw the time. I was already late. I hastily got ready and rushed down the stairs. I ran to my mom and kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodmorning dear, are you aware that you're late for school?" She asked after taking a sip from her morning tea.

"Yes Mom, I am very aware." I replied cheekily while grabbing my lunch from the kitchen. She was probably irritated, especially because she knew I was going to be late for school at the rate I was going last night. Netflix is the greatest thing ever invented. I opened the front door and hastily started adjusting my shoe straps.

"Bye, Mom. I love you." I reassured.

"I love you too, honey. I hope you enjoy missing the first lesson of school." She sarcastically replied before reading the latest newspaper she had. As you can tell, my mother is extremely fluent in sarcasm. I chuckled and started running to school.

I panted as I finally reached the front gates of my school. I entered and noticed everyone was in class. This wasn't good. I nervously walked to the class I was supposed to be in and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I could hear the teacher call out. I slowly opened the door. I apologized for being late. She sighed and softly spoke, "Oh Caley, this is the second time this has happened this month. What I'm I going to do with you?" She turned her head back to the chalkboard. "Go sit down, Caley." She ordered. I shamefully walked to my seat and sat with my head hanging in shame.

"Psst," I heard a voice, I looked to the right and saw my best friend, Chloe calling out to me. "Sorry." I heard her whisper. I smiled at her in return and we carried on listening to the teacher.

6 boring hours later

I strolled back home after school.

"Hey Cal!" I familiar voice called out. I turned to see Chloe running towards me. She stopped as soon as she was close enough and panted. "Huh, deep breath in, deep breath out." She said to herself as she closed her eyes and did as she said. She stopped panting and opened her eyes. She began to speak. "Ok, so tell me. Have you noticed any similar necklaces and woah, what happened to you this morning? OMG, did you trim your hair?" She spoke so fast that I barely heard anything she asked.

"Chloe, I'll tell you everything tomorrow, I'm a bit tired." I told her gently.

"Oh okay, well then cool. Just don't forget our test tomorrow ,Ok?" She hugged me and ran off faster than you could say 'pizza'.
I got home, hugged and greeted my parents. After a lot of boring events, like homework I finally went to bed.