Chapter 5

Caley's P.O.V.

I was stuck in detention after school. I had to write "I will not forget to do my homework ever again"in my book.And while I was doing this, I thought about the necklaces again.

How ironic,thinking about them is what got me in detention,but I still think about them in detention.

So I kept on thinking.All this thinking led me to one answer.

"I need to stop the necklace system!"I said to myself.

But if I was going to stop it, I had to stop it from the source.But what if I got caught?Which means I needed a good idea.

Well,I'll cross that bridge when I get there.First I need to get out of here. I looked around to see what I could use to sneak out or something to sneak out of.I knew actually what it was.

"The Window."I said to myself.
But it was really high.So I had a bit of problems.

I used my chair first to actually just reach it. I was almost there when the chair just slipped from my feet.Of course I fell hard,no doubt about it. I tried again just as I saw...

Cody's P.O.V.

Well I walking home,I heard a loud crash from the detention room window.From my side of the room the window was not high at all.So I peaked through the window only to find a purple haired girl on the floor.

"Need help?" I asked her.
"Maybe."She replied.
"I can tell you're a very honest person,usually people would say they're fine at first and then afterwards,tell the truth."I told her.
"Ya,I'm pretty honest.But I still need help."She said.

So I reached my hands out for her and pulled her towards the window.She got out of the detention room and we both started to pant.

"So you must be really strong,right?"She asked me.

"No, you're just lighter than you look."I said to her.

"Well,thanks anyway."She said back to me. I then noticed her necklace.It was shaped like a sunheart like mine.She noticed mine too.

"Funny,your necklace is just like mine."She said to me.
"Do you think it's a match?"I asked.

"Well there's only one way to find out."she stated.

We both reached out for each other's necklace with ours.

It was a match.